Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   HUAR! Command Center (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   *** 9/11 You still belive it? *** (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/9-11-you-still-belive-2779/)

tux 05-07-2006 07:50 PM

*** 9/11 You still belive it? ***

In i think... ep 258 . oh btw hi im tux from england im a graffiti artist from london... yeah sorry in show 258 you talking about the calls from flight 98? well im not a conspicy person but just TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

This is a very important film which will change you life. I know of 3 people that this film has had a huge impact that of a family member died in 9-11 so please please please watch this! (oh yeah and also some huar like robot planes and stuff but its better explained in the video..

thanks

tux

spooky 05-07-2006 09:47 PM

i swear to god, with this many dumbasses on the planet, i should be a millionaire. im starting a cult. The Church of Spookyology. im setting up a compound in rural montana and now accepting applications. order my video, its free and will change your life, $35.00 shipping and handling, please make payments via paypal to spookymanifesto@gmail.com

spooky 05-07-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tux

I know of 3 people that this film has had a huge impact that of a family member died in 9-11 so please please please watch this!

yeah right. you dont know any family members of 9/11 victims, and for everyone you do know and can prove, i will send you a fresh ben franklin. any that you can prove had their life change from this video, i will include another.

lickmyballssuckmy 05-07-2006 10:46 PM

By now, you'd think ben franklin would be kind of moldy. I find it very difficult to believe that a fresh ben franklin can be had. tux, don't fall for this. It's a trick!

rellek 05-07-2006 10:59 PM

E.T. is real too, I saw him in a movie.

DanClass 05-08-2006 12:35 AM

where are them black boxes?

cell phone calls are fake?

9 hijackers are still alive?

Bin Laden tape?

was there really an ass of gold unaccounted for?

there's some cool shit in that video

it's sad you cant believe a damn thing anyone tells you :mad:

rellek 05-08-2006 01:47 AM

My apologies Tux, I forgot to give you your introductory fucccckkkkk youuuuu! Welcome to the mayhem that is the KATG forums.

Razorback 05-08-2006 02:18 AM

rellek you must be slipping at your old age.

tux 05-08-2006 02:20 AM

sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?

bouya!

ooda 05-08-2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tux
sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?

Okay, I've got a question for you. What purpose is there in questioning if 9/11 is a hoax or not? You telling this Chris Hopkins to watch it is not helping her one bit, as instead of having anger and resentment against a particular people (Al Qaeda), he now is under the belief that the "attack" is a conspiracy, as that his mother died in vain - more so. When you have a trauma like this, of course a person will change. If you think that a video like this is enough to significantly change a person, I think you're a bit mistaken. Maybe he didn't speak to you for three months because you made him question the death of his mother once again?