Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   HUAR! Command Center (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   *** 9/11 You still belive it? *** (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/9-11-you-still-belive-2779/)

tux 05-07-2006 07:50 PM

*** 9/11 You still belive it? ***

In i think... ep 258 . oh btw hi im tux from england im a graffiti artist from london... yeah sorry in show 258 you talking about the calls from flight 98? well im not a conspicy person but just TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

This is a very important film which will change you life. I know of 3 people that this film has had a huge impact that of a family member died in 9-11 so please please please watch this! (oh yeah and also some huar like robot planes and stuff but its better explained in the video..

thanks

tux

spooky 05-07-2006 09:47 PM

i swear to god, with this many dumbasses on the planet, i should be a millionaire. im starting a cult. The Church of Spookyology. im setting up a compound in rural montana and now accepting applications. order my video, its free and will change your life, $35.00 shipping and handling, please make payments via paypal to spookymanifesto@gmail.com

spooky 05-07-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tux

I know of 3 people that this film has had a huge impact that of a family member died in 9-11 so please please please watch this!

yeah right. you dont know any family members of 9/11 victims, and for everyone you do know and can prove, i will send you a fresh ben franklin. any that you can prove had their life change from this video, i will include another.

lickmyballssuckmy 05-07-2006 10:46 PM

By now, you'd think ben franklin would be kind of moldy. I find it very difficult to believe that a fresh ben franklin can be had. tux, don't fall for this. It's a trick!

rellek 05-07-2006 10:59 PM

E.T. is real too, I saw him in a movie.

DanClass 05-08-2006 12:35 AM

where are them black boxes?

cell phone calls are fake?

9 hijackers are still alive?

Bin Laden tape?

was there really an ass of gold unaccounted for?

there's some cool shit in that video

it's sad you cant believe a damn thing anyone tells you :mad:

rellek 05-08-2006 01:47 AM

My apologies Tux, I forgot to give you your introductory fucccckkkkk youuuuu! Welcome to the mayhem that is the KATG forums.

Razorback 05-08-2006 02:18 AM

rellek you must be slipping at your old age.

tux 05-08-2006 02:20 AM

sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?

bouya!

ooda 05-08-2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tux
sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?

Okay, I've got a question for you. What purpose is there in questioning if 9/11 is a hoax or not? You telling this Chris Hopkins to watch it is not helping her one bit, as instead of having anger and resentment against a particular people (Al Qaeda), he now is under the belief that the "attack" is a conspiracy, as that his mother died in vain - more so. When you have a trauma like this, of course a person will change. If you think that a video like this is enough to significantly change a person, I think you're a bit mistaken. Maybe he didn't speak to you for three months because you made him question the death of his mother once again?

Friz 05-08-2006 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooda
Okay, I've got a question for you. What purpose is there in questioning if 9/11 is a hoax or not? You telling this Sarah Hopkins to watch it is not helping her one bit, as instead of having anger and resentment against a particular people (Al Qaeda), she now is under the belief that the "attack" is a conspiracy, as that her son died in vain - more so.

When you have a trauma like this, of course a person will change. If you think that a video like this is enough to significantly change a person, I think you're a bit mistaken. Maybe she didn't speak to you for three months because you made her question the death of her child once again?

I think he said it was Sarah Hopkins that died.

lickmyballssuckmy 05-08-2006 03:09 AM

First of all, it is the best (produced) documentary I've seen on the subject. But it is full of what would amount to circumstancial evidence and conjecture.

It raises a lot of questions. But it wreaks of an agenda.

It shows the building falling in "free fall" at just over 9.2 seconds. Then it talks about 200,000 tons of steel. Not sure what the point was, but the lower parts of the building probably slowed the fall and the massive weight probably pushed things down. It was not a free fall situation. There was friction involved and there was gravity on a massive structure involved. But you are supposed to think there something suspicious going on based on an example of nothing.

If you take all of the innuendo out of it, you have 4 or 5 minutes of good questions for which we have no answer. Northwoods is scary. There were some strange things that went on. And that proves nothing.

All the footage of reporters yammering away about what's going on is just a televised rumor mill. Facts were not in evidence at the time these people were running their pie holes.

I know people who were at the pentagon that cleared airplane wreckage.

Entertaining. Enjoyable. But it proves nothing other than there are too many people willing to do anything to blame America.

Like spooky innuendoes (but it's actually true) we've been down this path before too many times on the forums already. We're conspiracy bush-bashing weary..

ooda 05-08-2006 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friz
I think he said it was Sarah Hopkins that died.

My mistake, you're right.

Fuck 05-08-2006 05:17 AM

Parts of this movie were pretty convincing, some good questions were asked and I'd like to see the US government answer those questions. Too bad the movie has the smell of bullshit all over it, they should have made a 45 mn documentary instead and cut all the crap out (ie : the gold bars, the false phone calls...).

Threeman 05-08-2006 05:51 AM

Next your going to tell me we landed on the moon!

deznice 05-08-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tux

bouya!

Well as someone who was there when it happened, and almost got decapitated by the first plane crash, I can rest assure you that the fabric on the seats said AA, so unless it was a bunch of drunks on board, I'd have to say that it stands for American Airlines. Your best friend who never talked to you afterwards probably realized you were a psycho....

Threeman 05-08-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceboy
We landed on the moon.

Did those seats have AA on them too! If they did, NOW we have a conspiracy!

Threeman 05-08-2006 10:50 AM

Those fucking Belizians! I blame Belize!!!!

ScubaSteve24 05-08-2006 01:52 PM

Yup...my office break rooms doesn't overlook the pentagon where half my coworkers were standing watching a tv and looking out at the capitol when the plane hit the pentagon. They are all in on it.

Pintman 05-08-2006 02:29 PM

Lightpoles! Lightpoles are the key!!!

Snopes link Here

Pintman 05-08-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceboy
We landed on the moon.

You know, we didn't have global warming and AIDS until they brought those moon rocks back. Think about it.

-=SkYnEt=- 05-08-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pintman
You know, we didn't have global warming and AIDS until they brought those moon rocks back. Think about it.

TIN FOIL HAT!!!

tux 05-08-2006 03:12 PM

you are so quick to judge this without watching this all the way through, now i normally dont have an open mind, but i also know someone who ownes a mining project in south america he is a ex royal engineer and was trained as a bomb disposal tradsman he also saw this and noticed that it was exactly like a controled demolition, when civilan buildings blow they do EXACTLY the same thing with controled situated high explosive charges.

just watch it and tell me that those explosions are normal of a unsceduled building collapse... just saying that your minds are soo small to ignore the truth, actually shocking, also i love america more than england and im joining the army in 3 months, I visit my family in boston nearly every year

tux 05-08-2006 05:25 PM

iv been a cadet in the army for 6 years and have spent 4 months on exercise, 1 of which was in malta, and im also one of the four best shotter in southern england, but yeah i havnt heard much Princess Diana things yet lol but yeah spaceboy your right, the govt had no idea that 9/11 would happen and they had nothing wrong to do with it, god bless america.

AlanRay 05-08-2006 07:45 PM

I did watch it all yet, I just realized that it is over an hour long, but I am going to wager a guess as to what I will want to say after I watch it. You sir, make me sick.

blobby 05-08-2006 09:06 PM

Didn't the movie miss that it all happened at 9/11- the phone number to the emergency phone.

Well i i don't know what to make of that movie, it just surprises me that things like that haven't made it in other real media like news papers and TV - maybe we are just to tied up with the mohammed crices here in denmark and i don't know what is going on in the rest of the world.

Anouther thing. Which i think is quite obvies since it is posted in HUAR. Wasn't it just the robots testing some of the stuff to see how we humans react.

teerts 05-08-2006 09:08 PM

point of order

what the fuck does any of this have to do with HUAR!?

shut yer traps or take it to Talk Shite: http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...isplay.php?f=6

thanks bye.

/HUAR!

lickmyballssuckmy 05-09-2006 01:27 AM

tux,
The Silverstein angle is a suspicious one to me. All the money he made over the years, plus that huge insurance policy, plus the comments about "pulling Building 7", followed by his silence on the subject until about 6 months ago when he finally publicly gave an explanation for the comments about "pulling Building 7." I didn't buy the explanation, so I still think something's funny.

The building fell just like a controlled demolition? Spooky pointed this out before but if the building is collapsing, it's not that strange that puffs of smoke would come out of the windows as they break.

I'd like to submit this idea.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/bui...implosion1.htm

Here's the first paragraph:
The basic idea of explosive demolition is quite simple: If you remove the support structure of a building at a certain point, the section of the building above that point will fall down on the part of the building below that point. If this upper section is heavy enough, it will collide with the lower part with sufficient force to cause significant damage. The explosives are just the trigger for the demolition. It's gravity that brings the building down.

My idea is this. The terrorists did their homework. They studied how to bring the building down with an airplane after failing to simply bomb it from the bottom in 1993. (If they had succeeded in 1993, my bet is that the building(s) would have buckled and fallen over sideways)

They deliberately crashed the airplane into an area of the building that would cause enough of the building to collapse onto the top of the rest of the building. From there, gravity brought the buidling down. It doesn't matter what the catalyst is. If the plane crashing into it set up the situation where the upper section is heavy enough and will collide with the lower part with sufficient force... then gravity takes over and the building slowly collapses under it's own weight. As more collapses, the weight of the falling part increases and the rate at which the building collapses increases. That's why it looked like something starting slow and then increasing to it's terminal velocity.

Short version - A proper demolition occurs at the beginning of the process. Gravity does the work. The terrorists studied the problem and came up with an alternative way to spark a controlled demolition. Gravity did the work.

Threeman 05-09-2006 05:53 AM

DAMN YOU BELIZE! DAMN YOU and you and all your jaguars running through your jungles!

deuce 05-09-2006 08:23 AM

There is one thing

I don't know about all this conspiracy BS but I tell you one thing that this film certainly does show and that is so downplayed in the media, and that is just how much that the 9/11 scenario was discussed before it happened. If they expected it so many years before 98 etc how could nothing be done to prevent it before 9/11 2001!! that is infuriating!! also it goes the same for the levees in New Orleans but that I can see happening alot easier. after many years where they hold the govt chooses not to invest the money in upgrading them, but for security the gov't had so much info that this was a target yet it did nothing...thats just fucked up.
i used to work in the towers, i remember thinking that nothing changed security wise since 93 and it is very conceivable that that bomb could have downed the buildings the problem, incidentally Lickmy, is that the van was not able to park next to the support beam that they had planned. what they didnt i guess think about is that some fool would have illegally parked it there and so they couldnt get close enough to sufficiently damage the structure.

lickmyballssuckmy 05-09-2006 09:52 AM

Too much blaming the government and not enough props to the terrorist fucks. The government is bloated and incompetent simply because of the way it runs. Compartmented. Red tape. There are probably 100,000 things the government is bad at for everything it does well. The government is unable to put together and execute a conspiracy plan for 9/11 and unable to prevent a well-planned attack by terrorists with no shortage of will to succeed at their mission.

Deuce, you're right about 1993. The van parked as planned had a better chance. If I remember correctly, there were likely miscalculations and the bombs were probably not strong enough to do enough damage.

The idea to use planes as the catalyst for a controlled demolition is actually an act of pure genius, if you ask me.

The fact that the government was running drills and had procedures for such an attack probably means that they intercepted communications traffic about such a plan over the 10-15 years preceding the attack or some staff officer came up with it and it sounded like something that might happen. One thing the government does well is military planning and execution.

If 9/11 occurred as a total surprise to the government, the same people that think the fact that the government had ideas that this kind of attack was possible shows that the government knew, and therefore, could have done something about it would be complaining that the government didn't have some kind of plan. You can't have that one both ways. It's illogical.

The common denominator that I see is the total willingness to blame the government for something somebody else did while that somebody else is giggling in a cave enjoying his two dialysis machines provided by France to help him stay alive and fuck America some more. I only hope that the Mossad stuck a lojack in those fuckers.

spaceboy, I realize you have been to the moon and everything but I honestly think 9/11 was just a well-planned, well-executed attack by the terrorists and not a day when the government didn't do it's job. The government can't, doesn't, and shouldn't do everything. To flippantly say they didn't do their job implies that you think 100% security is possible. It's not possible to stop 100% of intended attacks. If it was, Israel would do it and the last Palestinian you would have ever heard about would have been Goliath. Israel is the only country on earth that doesn't fuck around when it comes to self defense and they still have bombs going off from time to time. Ask Deuce about that.