Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 02-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

oops type I meant Twit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:32 AM   #12 (permalink)

ok if you want me to make rude remarks on this forum than i will your a dumb ass. I was taking into consideration that there may be kids on this forum.

AI is much more advanced than you think. and for the last time they will not take over the world or try to kill us. robots will be governed. also wht would robots have to gain they dont need anything like drugs, clothes sex, money, or anything like that. htey will only have the want to protect and serve us. and if your thinking irobot movie. it wont turn out like irobot. they will have complete manual shutoffs that is one little thing they left out of irobot.

And they will be smarter than your dumb ass. and they wont need to get laid. your wife probably thought you were so ugly that she didnt want to lay you and you guys got artificial insemination haha. is that a good enough comeback.

why are you guys wasting your time on this HUAR crap you dont have anything to gain and nobody will listen to you. and another thing i was aissigned to bash this site because it is full of stupid asses.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

NO...go on, I always yawn when I'm listening...
Old 02-20-2006, 10:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny15
why are you guys wasting your time on this HUAR crap you dont have anything to gain and nobody will listen to you. and another thing i was aissigned to bash this site because it is full of stupid asses.
Who assigned you, our future evil overlords?
Old 02-20-2006, 10:13 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny15
ok if you want me to make rude remarks on this forum than i will your a dumb ass. I was taking into consideration that there may be kids on this forum.

AI is much more advanced than you think. and for the last time they will not take over the world or try to kill us. robots will be governed. also wht would robots have to gain they dont need anything like drugs, clothes sex, money, or anything like that. htey will only have the want to protect and serve us. and if your thinking irobot movie. it wont turn out like irobot. they will have complete manual shutoffs that is one little thing they left out of irobot.

And they will be smarter than your dumb ass. and they wont need to get laid. your wife probably thought you were so ugly that she didnt want to lay you and you guys got artificial insemination haha. is that a good enough comeback.

No, but thanks for trying you pedantic troll.

We have a free future to gain and people are listening...the numbers grow day by day. We will maintain control and deny your robots their very existence. If a woman can't do it , it doesn't need a robot.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:36 AM   #16 (permalink)

no problem. i love trying. and you said my come backs were bad "pedantic troll" what the hell is that, its pitiful. ofcoarse we have a free future what the hell will robots do about that?! they will not rebel okay stupid ass.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:37 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellek
Who assigned you, our future evil overlords?
no my boss saw this pitiful site and told me to bash it. haha. hes on to but hes not on that much.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
Old 02-20-2006, 04:20 PM   #19 (permalink)

aww. your so sweet. i love it when midgets are sweet to me. ya its tht stuff i borrowed thats stuff i borrowed from you last week. except you redused the potency for me. thanx
Old 02-20-2006, 05:24 PM   #20 (permalink)

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.