Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 02-20-2006, 05:45 PM   #21 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahfingway
By the way my 8 year old son can come up with better insults than "stupid" or "Dumb " Try Microcephalic Troglodyte on for size you humorless twat.
LOLz ;])
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #22 (permalink)

thanx. just you supporting this HUAR crap is not inteligent stupid ass. and that grammar crap is stupid thats why i chose the field of robotics. if i was interested in english i wuldv become and english teacher
Old 02-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #23 (permalink)

Good to know your robot AIs will be as fucked up as you are after all programming languages have correct grammar too and spelling and punctuation. Syntax error redo from retard....
Old 02-21-2006, 01:21 PM   #24 (permalink)

wow. you guys are pretty low. you cant come up with a better come back than making fun of my grammar. this forum is the only forum were i see people always using correct grammar. what is the point. i use correct grammar on important stuff not on fucked up idiots like you guys. were all you do is talk about robots taking over the orld. and im the only sane one on this forum. duuuuummmmmbbbb aaaaassssssseeeeesssss
Old 02-22-2006, 12:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

But you see...the TOPIC of this part of the forums IS ROBOTS and HOW TO STOP THEM...and HUMANS UNITED AGAINST THEM...hence all the discussion on robots. And while we may be low for discussing the eventual fall of mankind to robots and how to prepare for that day, we are at least discussing the TOPIC rather than just trolling on every thread here.

Talk about low. I'm sure robots do not concern you since you never leave your mom's basement, but since you wanted a reply that didn't have to do with your shitty typing skills, I'll keep it to that. Though I'm pretty sure using correct grammer is not really a sign of being an idiot as you say, but hey...to each his own.

Quote:
um no im not HUAR. i love robots. im a robotic psysicist and i work for the NSA bud. I know what robots can do and cant do. and they are getting as inteligent ans humans. but the have nothing to gain so they wont rebel like in science fiction
Ok, so first off, the NSA...and robots...do you even know what the NSA does or did you just learn about it from watching movies? The NSA does signals analysis, aka codebreaking, eavesdropping, electronic spying...nothing to do with 'robots'. DARPA might be the better agency to say you work for. And while I said I wouldn't bust your balls on the grammer thing...nobody at NSA would type so poorly, because intelligence is a prerequesit for the job. Secondly, because robots have nothing to 'gain' by rebelling does not mean they will not rebel. Complex code has bugs. All it takes is one of those bugs to make a robot go crazy and start killing things. All it takes is a few for them to do some big damage. Give them 'dynamic' thought, and our fate is sealed. We can't make a 'master race'...it will end in failure. We also cannot create a subservient race...it will end in failure...where does that leave us? At the mercy of robots. To a large degree they already control us. Go buy a car...it was built by robots. Clothes...built by robots. If all the robots being used today decided to stop working, it would be disasterous to the world economies. Now expand that roll in the future. HUAR doesn't just fight the movie style robot uprising, it fights our dependence on robots as a whole.

So next time you are sitting at your computer looking for some good old constructive comments (of which all of your 42 posts have been in the HUAR section, and of little or no value to the conversation, simply troll fodder) to make while you are jerking off cause you are showing us fucking dumb asses whats what...just think about this: When the robots come you'll be in your moms basement with your tiny prick in your hand and be among the first to fry. Enjoy that thought, and go the fuck away. You sir are not welcome in HUAR!! Have a nice day.

Twitter/pfpulse

Last edited by ScubaSteve24; 02-22-2006 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

/me Starts a standing ovation for ScubaSteve24
Old 02-22-2006, 03:47 AM   #27 (permalink)

bravo. shit i thought you guys were joking about this HUAR thing. i didnt know you guys were serious. and when i say i work for the NSA im taalking about AI programing. me and my cousin both just graduated and my uncles profesor got us in for an interinship (spelling) and they will see if they want to keep us.

now lets get back on subject and i wont go around bashing you guys though i may disagree with some stuff. still i dont find this forum in the least bit inteligent.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:10 AM   #28 (permalink)

wow im sure we are all ashamed that you dont think we are inteligent if you worked for the nsa you couldnt say you worked for the nsa so stop butchering the english language and your french fries are burning run and get them quick
Old 02-22-2006, 04:13 AM   #29 (permalink)

actualy im german, but im just barely getting used to the english language. its alot harder then german. hmmm well still i dont see the point in proper grammar on this site as long as i get my point across.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:16 AM   #30 (permalink)

ScubaSteve24 said it best. Read post 25 again.