Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   HUAR! Command Center (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   *****APB for missing Replicant Robot**** (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/apb-missing-replicant-robot-1749/)

Noahfingway 02-19-2006 09:12 PM

oops type I meant Twit.

vinny15 02-20-2006 08:32 AM

ok if you want me to make rude remarks on this forum than i will your a dumb ass. I was taking into consideration that there may be kids on this forum.

AI is much more advanced than you think. and for the last time they will not take over the world or try to kill us. robots will be governed. also wht would robots have to gain they dont need anything like drugs, clothes sex, money, or anything like that. htey will only have the want to protect and serve us. and if your thinking irobot movie. it wont turn out like irobot. they will have complete manual shutoffs that is one little thing they left out of irobot.

And they will be smarter than your dumb ass. and they wont need to get laid. your wife probably thought you were so ugly that she didnt want to lay you and you guys got artificial insemination haha. is that a good enough comeback.

why are you guys wasting your time on this HUAR crap you dont have anything to gain and nobody will listen to you. and another thing i was aissigned to bash this site because it is full of stupid asses.

Noahfingway 02-20-2006 09:59 AM

NO...go on, I always yawn when I'm listening...:(

rellek 02-20-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinny15
why are you guys wasting your time on this HUAR crap you dont have anything to gain and nobody will listen to you. and another thing i was aissigned to bash this site because it is full of stupid asses.

Who assigned you, our future evil overlords?

Noahfingway 02-20-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinny15
ok if you want me to make rude remarks on this forum than i will your a dumb ass. I was taking into consideration that there may be kids on this forum.

AI is much more advanced than you think. and for the last time they will not take over the world or try to kill us. robots will be governed. also wht would robots have to gain they dont need anything like drugs, clothes sex, money, or anything like that. htey will only have the want to protect and serve us. and if your thinking irobot movie. it wont turn out like irobot. they will have complete manual shutoffs that is one little thing they left out of irobot.

And they will be smarter than your dumb ass. and they wont need to get laid. your wife probably thought you were so ugly that she didnt want to lay you and you guys got artificial insemination haha. is that a good enough comeback.

No, but thanks for trying you pedantic troll.

We have a free future to gain and people are listening...the numbers grow day by day. We will maintain control and deny your robots their very existence. If a woman can't do it , it doesn't need a robot.

vinny15 02-20-2006 10:36 AM

no problem. i love trying. and you said my come backs were bad "pedantic troll" what the hell is that, its pitiful. ofcoarse we have a free future what the hell will robots do about that?! they will not rebel okay stupid ass.

vinny15 02-20-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rellek
Who assigned you, our future evil overlords?

no my boss saw this pitiful site and told me to bash it. haha. hes on to but hes not on that much.

Noahfingway 02-20-2006 12:02 PM

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

vinny15 02-20-2006 04:20 PM

aww. your so sweet. i love it when midgets are sweet to me. ya its tht stuff i borrowed thats stuff i borrowed from you last week. except you redused the potency for me. thanx

Noahfingway 02-20-2006 05:24 PM

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.