Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 03-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Craigslist: Human sparring partner wanted for boxing robots!

robot boxing

robot boxing (point grey)
Date: 2010-03-07, 3:35PM PST
Reply to: job-pwwwf-1633267087@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have designed two androids that are 90% complete. As they have learned to fight each other flawlessly, i need human opponents. They can be adjusted to use less strike power but i would rather them work full bore. Candidate should have at least 5years of training experience, boxing preferred but will consider other strike based martial arts. These robots are heavy and difficult to transport so all sparring will be done at the laboratory.

* Compensation: $400/session
* This is a part-time job.
* This is an internship job
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1633267087
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs down

this site is anti robot, so 4 u to be making robots is kind of stupid, and the to post on this site is evn stupider
Old 03-15-2010, 02:49 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
this site is anti robot, so 4 u to be making robots is kind of stupid, and the to post on this site is evn stupider
that was a link to someone elses craigslist ad.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU. and welcome to the forums
Old 05-27-2010, 07:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

I`ll do it, but what compensation will he give to the robots?

Old 09-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

that was a link to someone elses craigslist ad. bridal gowns,
wedding gowns,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU. and welcome to the forums
Old 09-27-2010, 05:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Fuck yea, I mean, first hand human to android fighting experience? There is no telling how tough your last bar brawl was, but if you say "Whut I do for training? I fight robots...", then you should automatically get honorary HUAR membership.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

This how you end up dead, due to some freak accident. He prefers them at full power, but has turned the power down. Yea right. Once these robots start beating your ass, and ripping you up, this nerd will get scared and run off.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Oh, I think it's very obvious what's going on here. Good compensation , robots at half speed but prefer full. This mother fuckers killing hobos for spare parts and any actual trained fighter that come in--Boom! he's stealing their bodies and fuses them to the robots. This is how terminators started out. I say we gather up with bats and pipes and tear that death factory apart. Tell me what happens afterwards, I have weak wrist so I can't lead the attack but damn I will be filing the shit out of paperwork while everyone is fighting the robots.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

[QUOTE=LArciniega;674361]This mother fuckers killing hobos for spare parts and any actual trained fighter that come in--Boom! he's stealing their bodies and fuses them to the robots. This is how terminators started out. QUOTE]

YES! This geek is probably already being controlled by the robots. He is in league with these demons. Good point. He never did say how he would guarantee the poor saps safety in case they start going ballistic. This ass is running a one stop human chop shop. YEA, why is he building realistic androids anyway?!?

Is he being contracted by the gov. or something?!?! I think not. He is building a cyborg army, so he can put them in society, and fuck us up. You'll meet the girl of your dreams, have great conversation take her back home, start to get it on, and Whamm!! She is blowing you, but her mouth starts turning into a grinder. Humans should not have to go through this situation.

When you meet people now, put a magnet to their skin. Doesn't stick, your in the clear. HUAR!!! HUAR!!! HUAR!!!