Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 06-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

I am now a FIRM BELIEVER AND SUPPORTER!!!!

I am absolutely convinced that robots eventually WILL take over the world. My boyfriend is in love with all the different kinds of iRobots and has one on every floor of the house. He even has the iRobot Dirt Dog for the garage, and the Scooba. He checks on all of them as he leaves the house and then when he comes back to see if they need to be emptied, etc. He acts like they are his children. Well, this weekend, I pulled into the garage and all I heard was "CRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRACK" I quickly backed up and jumped out to see the Dirt Dog!!! I frantically parked my car but my boyfriend had beat me back to the garage. I saw him examining something but it was not the Dirt Dog. I looked over to see the Dirt Dog charging on its charger. I ran over to it, and examined it all over. Not a scratch, not a crack, NOTHING!!!!!! I started mumbling "what the fuck! you're not broken?? you're not BROKEN? HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT BREAK?!!!!!!!" My boyfriend heard that and said "Why would it be broken?" I screamed "Because I RAN OVER THE STUPID THING!!!!" He asked "Why the hell would you run it over??!!!" My response "Well I didn't do it on purpose you idiot. I don't have a death wish today!!!" (haha) Sure enough, the next morning I come out to the garage and the stupid little yellow plastic contraption is tooling around the garage at full speed. Didn't miss a beat. Now, if you can run robots over with your car and they come out of that 100% ok, then I think we are definitely in trouble!!!

I mean seriously! I ran the thing over with my car and not even a scratch! Unbelievable. Robots are really taking over the world, one step at a time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

next time, clean it for him.

bohahahahaha
(Offline)   Reply With Quote