Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   HUAR! Command Center (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Robot attack scenario (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/robot-attack-scenario-15947/)

John Galt 01-04-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHonay (Post 686700)
I can't take any robot attach scenario seriously from someone that doesn't use YOU'RE/YOUR correctly.

The robots will kill you for certain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronicle615 (Post 686709)
And I'm suppose to listen to someone that can't spell "Attack" right. Tsk Tsk. Get over yourself.


DaHonay knows that the actual aim of the robots is to enslave their human masters. Attach is a very appropriate word to use. I just hope the robots don't realize that she's on to them.

DaHonay 01-04-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronicle615 (Post 686709)
And I'm suppose to listen to someone that can't spell "Attack" right. Tsk Tsk. Get over yourself.

Touche.

But still.... You are = you're Your = it belongs to you.

And I will NOT get over myself. I'm made a lifestyle out of it. :D

FletchLives 01-04-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Galt (Post 686715)
DaHonay knows that the actual aim of the robots is to enslave their human masters. Attach is a very appropriate word to use. I just hope the robots don't realize that she's on to them.

we, as humans, should figure out a way to transmorph together like all the great robots do. it's worth a shot. might get confused for an orgy though.

John Galt 01-04-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FletchLives (Post 686719)
we, as humans, should figure out a way to transmorph together like all the great robots do. it's worth a shot. might get confused for an orgy though.


An excellent idea which I will practice later this evening.

Barker 01-04-2011 09:05 PM

I'm thinking a taser would solve the problem. Or a baseball bat.

FletchLives 01-05-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barker (Post 686739)
I'm thinking a taser would solve the problem. Or a baseball bat.

FUUUUUCCKK YOOUUU! welcome to the forums. HUAR

Baltazaar 01-20-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barker (Post 686739)
I'm thinking a taser would solve the problem. Or a baseball bat.

Taser?
Whimp!
I have not yet upgraded to an LCD, so it would be as easy as kicking his face with my good shoe, and watch it implode.

If it offers serious resistance, lets just say I live on the first floor, and I can reenact spartaaaaa...

Barker 01-20-2011 09:58 AM

I'm not a wimp, I'm just lazy. A TV robot wouldn't be worth the effort of getting up off the couch and kicking it. If I were to actively engage it I would be acknowledging that it was a worthy opponent, using a taser makes it so that I can remain in a reclined position, sipping a chilled beverage.

Baltazaar 01-20-2011 10:07 AM

And that is why I looove america.
Not that long ago you were all like " Cruel and unusual? These hippies dare calling us cruel and unusual? I will give them something to cry home about... Get me a few bombers and about 50 Tons of Agent Orange for each...."

Now you are just like "Agression? Sure, if there's nuthin on TV worth watching..."

Where are my rednecks that pride themself on Marksmanship? Where are my banjo playing dirty fuckers? Where are my NRA Members?

Is noone going to tell the robot " squeal for me picture machine!"?
Is there nobody with a Colt taped under the remote controll?

This, my friends, is why america will fall first.

John Galt 01-20-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baltazaar (Post 688455)
And that is why I looove america.
Not that long ago you were all like " Cruel and unusual? These hippies dare calling us cruel and unusual? I will give them something to cry home about... Get me a few bombers and about 50 Tons of Agent Orange for each...."

Now you are just like "Agression? Sure, if there's nuthin on TV worth watching..."

Where are my rednecks that pride themself on Marksmanship? Where are my banjo playing dirty fuckers? Where are my NRA Members?

Is noone going to tell the robot " squeal for me picture machine!"?
Is there nobody with a Colt taped under the remote controll?

This, my friends, is why america will fall first.

You gotta read the whole thread. Us rednecks are on the front end of a string like this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Galt (Post 686691)
Pull out my pistol and shoot it in the face.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger