Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 09-01-2006, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

They won't win without a fight!

A while ago Chemda was wondering if robots could get std's if the took over the planet. The answer: Yes, by using the same stuff that fucks up our computers (virus, spyware, spam, trojans etc.) we can fuck them up. What will the robots do when thousands of them end up malfunctioning and by the time they figure it out they will all be gone, unless they have McAfee or Nortin...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock n' ballz
A while ago Chemda was wondering if robots could get std's if the took over the planet. The answer: Yes, by using the same stuff that fucks up our computers (virus, spyware, spam, trojans etc.) we can fuck them up. What will the robots do when thousands of them end up malfunctioning and by the time they figure it out they will all be gone, unless they have McAfee or Norton...
And their dicks are dripping, their pubes are itching, and the rash won't go away. That'll teach 'em for taking over.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
I suppose I should give the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck You to cock n' ballz since sexually transmitted joe forgot to
Old 09-02-2006, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishone
I suppose I should give the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck You to cock n' ballz since sexually transmitted joe forgot to
Hackers . . . your first, last, and only line of defense when the robots come. And they will come.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick-the-ogre
Hackers . . . your first, last, and only line of defense when the robots come. And they will come.
Welcome to the forums rick. Fuuuuuuuuuuck You! Damn, those are getting shorter each day.

I agree, hackers will be extremely useful. I stayed away from that shit when I started out, but I did learn a lot about cracking software. Maybe I'll be useful afterall.