Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   HUAR! Command Center (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   They won't win without a fight! (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f15/they-wont-win-without-fight-4198/)

Cock n' ballz 09-02-2006 12:56 AM

They won't win without a fight!
 
A while ago Chemda was wondering if robots could get std's if the took over the planet. The answer: Yes, by using the same stuff that fucks up our computers (virus, spyware, spam, trojans etc.) we can fuck them up. What will the robots do when thousands of them end up malfunctioning and by the time they figure it out they will all be gone, unless they have McAfee or Nortin...

stjoe 09-02-2006 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cock n' ballz
A while ago Chemda was wondering if robots could get std's if the took over the planet. The answer: Yes, by using the same stuff that fucks up our computers (virus, spyware, spam, trojans etc.) we can fuck them up. What will the robots do when thousands of them end up malfunctioning and by the time they figure it out they will all be gone, unless they have McAfee or Norton...

And their dicks are dripping, their pubes are itching, and the rash won't go away. That'll teach 'em for taking over.

devilishone 09-02-2006 05:07 AM

I suppose I should give the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck You to cock n' ballz since sexually transmitted joe forgot to

rick-the-ogre 09-02-2006 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishone
I suppose I should give the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck You to cock n' ballz since sexually transmitted joe forgot to

Hackers . . . your first, last, and only line of defense when the robots come. And they will come.

stjoe 09-02-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick-the-ogre
Hackers . . . your first, last, and only line of defense when the robots come. And they will come.

Welcome to the forums rick. Fuuuuuuuuuuck You! Damn, those are getting shorter each day.

I agree, hackers will be extremely useful. I stayed away from that shit when I started out, but I did learn a lot about cracking software. Maybe I'll be useful afterall.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger