Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Old 05-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
tux

Exclamation *** 9/11 You still belive it? ***

In i think... ep 258 . oh btw hi im tux from england im a graffiti artist from london... yeah sorry in show 258 you talking about the calls from flight 98? well im not a conspicy person but just TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THIS!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

This is a very important film which will change you life. I know of 3 people that this film has had a huge impact that of a family member died in 9-11 so please please please watch this! (oh yeah and also some huar like robot planes and stuff but its better explained in the video..

thanks

tux
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

i swear to god, with this many dumbasses on the planet, i should be a millionaire. im starting a cult. The Church of Spookyology. im setting up a compound in rural montana and now accepting applications. order my video, its free and will change your life, $35.00 shipping and handling, please make payments via paypal to spookymanifesto@gmail.com
Old 05-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux

I know of 3 people that this film has had a huge impact that of a family member died in 9-11 so please please please watch this!
yeah right. you dont know any family members of 9/11 victims, and for everyone you do know and can prove, i will send you a fresh ben franklin. any that you can prove had their life change from this video, i will include another.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

By now, you'd think ben franklin would be kind of moldy. I find it very difficult to believe that a fresh ben franklin can be had. tux, don't fall for this. It's a trick!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

E.T. is real too, I saw him in a movie.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

where are them black boxes?

cell phone calls are fake?

9 hijackers are still alive?

Bin Laden tape?

was there really an ass of gold unaccounted for?

there's some cool shit in that video

it's sad you cant believe a damn thing anyone tells you
Old 05-08-2006, 01:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

My apologies Tux, I forgot to give you your introductory fucccckkkkk youuuuu! Welcome to the mayhem that is the KATG forums.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

rellek you must be slipping at your old age.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
tux

sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?

bouya!

Last edited by tux; 05-08-2006 at 02:37 AM.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux
sarah hopkins worked in the south tower, her son chris who is my best friend and has been since i was born, didnt speek to me for about 3 months after seeing this video and is a complete different person. so wait your all telling me that you dont belive there was a flash before the planes hit, yo belive that a 747 hit the pentagon and that all the witness at ground zero that claim it wasnt a AA plane were all wrong and all of that film is a hoax?
Okay, I've got a question for you. What purpose is there in questioning if 9/11 is a hoax or not? You telling this Chris Hopkins to watch it is not helping her one bit, as instead of having anger and resentment against a particular people (Al Qaeda), he now is under the belief that the "attack" is a conspiracy, as that his mother died in vain - more so. When you have a trauma like this, of course a person will change. If you think that a video like this is enough to significantly change a person, I think you're a bit mistaken. Maybe he didn't speak to you for three months because you made him question the death of his mother once again?

Last edited by ooda; 05-08-2006 at 04:17 AM.