Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Like Tree1Likes

Old 10-31-2008, 02:26 AM   #21 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
was it 5x 10x ???

mcnally, you remember everything?

im watching you take a big ass bong load, and im like.. dude is 150lbsm big hit.. he's nuts
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:00 AM   #22 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
was it 5x 10x ???

mcnally, you remember everything?

im watching you take a big ass bong load, and im like.. dude is 150lbsm big hit.. he's nuts
It was 20x
Old 10-31-2008, 07:17 AM   #23 (permalink)

I was also 4 or 5 jaeger shots deep, so I'm sure that didn't help. My little Super Mario adventure was really serene, basically just hanging out in 1-1 of the original Super Mario for 30 seconds. But in the full video I'm laying there not talking for at least 3 minutes. By the time I muttered that first "I feel like I'm in a Nintendo game right now," I was already gone. I don't remember saying those first few sentences before I clocked out.

I sounded exactly like my brother when he's fucked up. That was pretty creepy. Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.

Last edited by McNally; 10-31-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:53 AM   #24 (permalink)

I think that the <9min version of this is well done and is what it needs to be for the show, but I would really like to watch a less edited version. I wonder if longer unedited clips could be uploaded to youtube?

Also, I loved the look of realization on you face, McNally when you look surprised to see Keith sitting right in front of you. It really looks like you are surprised that this is now reality as opposed to whereever you just were.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

Okay it was very funny. But after seeing that, I REALLY don't think I can do that.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I was also 4 or 5 jaeger shots deep, so I'm sure that didn't help. My little Super Mario adventure was really serene, basically just hanging out in 1-1 of the original Super Mario for 30 seconds. But in the full video I'm laying there not talking for at least 3 minutes. By the time I muttered that first "I feel like I'm in a Nintendo game right now," I was already gone. I don't remember saying those first few sentences before I clocked out.

I sounded exactly like my brother when he's fucked up. That was pretty creepy. Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.
Dammit. I wanna trip balls to Guitar Hero. I want to be a ROCK GOD!
Old 11-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamS View Post
Very funny, particularly Keith's descriptions. I enjoyed the music selection too (Hot Chip, Radiohead, & Midnight Juggernauts).
Wasnt there Some Aphex Twin there at the beginning? Come to daddy?
Old 11-01-2008, 01:53 AM   #28 (permalink)

Why Should it be illegal?

I've heard both Keith and McNally say that it should be illegal, and I don't understand this. Maybe it should be regulated, and not so accessible to minors, but why does it need to be illegal?
I think its like any other mind altering substance, in that its not suitable for children, but discerning adults should be able to make the decisions for themselves on what they choose to do to their bodies-- but illegal?? I just don't think it needs to go that far..
I'm in a state where its IS illegal, and though I've tried it, the fact that I can't legally purchase it and have it sent to me, is bullshit. I could go to prison, for that, and its not even that big of a deal..
Old 11-01-2008, 05:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

The best KATGTV episode ever, you have to get Mcnally so smoke so 20x while you're on the air.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #30 (permalink)

@3:08... "Holy shit, that's not natural..."