Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   15: Salvia (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/15-salvia-11661/)

Keith 10-30-2008 11:33 AM

15: Salvia

Our heroes trip balls - Mike the Intern, McNally and Keith

AdamS 10-30-2008 01:23 PM

Very funny, particularly Keith's descriptions. I enjoyed the music selection too (Hot Chip, Radiohead, & Midnight Juggernauts).

McNally 10-30-2008 01:30 PM

Good ear, AdamS. This was the most fun I've had picking music for a KATGtv yet. Derby was fun for music, too.

ddaavviidd 10-30-2008 01:50 PM

McNally coming back from Super Mario Land was funny as hell. Also, how eloquent Keith is when stoned.

McNally 10-30-2008 01:59 PM

It really freaked me out at the time. There was a total disconnect between being at Keith's house, then being in Super Mario Land, then coming back to Keith's house and realizing that the salvia had knocked me the fuck out. That's why I kept saying shit like, "There's no fucking way."

Goatboy 10-30-2008 02:25 PM

McNally, that was more or less exactly the trip I imagined you having.

On the other hand, t'other Keith's metamorphosis into drunk college girl was astonishing in its completeness.

berger77 10-30-2008 06:28 PM

I would love to see Brother love on this shit.

shoogbear63 10-30-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 471401)
It really freaked me out at the time. There was a total disconnect between being at Keith's house, then being in Super Mario Land, then coming back to Keith's house and realizing that the salvia had knocked me the fuck out. That's why I kept saying shit like, "There's no fucking way."

It reminded me of someone who just had a magic trick pulled on them that they couldn't believe. Would anyone describe the experience as scary at all? I feel like it'd freak me the hell out.

skitzot 10-30-2008 07:02 PM

Holy Fucking Balls, that was the fucking funniest shit I've seen in a long time. God damn that was hilarious!

That must be what it's like when Chemda dances right?

skitzot 10-30-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 471401)

Dude, that was awesome. Did you rescue the princess?

baphall 10-30-2008 10:03 PM

i really liked the words 'that shit should be illegal'

i saw a guy tripping on this stuff at a music festival once. he was rolling around on the grass whilst his friends threw stuff at him. be glad nobody thought of that. it really freaked the hell out of him!

Sparrow 10-30-2008 10:12 PM

I don't think I'd like it for two reasons:

1) I don't enjoy being so out of control of my situation.

2) I think I'm at a point in my life where it would be inappropriate for me to buy a bong. Imagine Donna Reed sauntering into a headshop; heels, pearls, sassy clutch and all. Although I might be swayed if I can find one that matches my red wool peacoat. Hmmmm...

Rufio 10-30-2008 10:13 PM

greatest fucking KATGTV episode yet

Astigos 10-30-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 471604)
I don't think I'd like it for two reasons:

1) I don't enjoy being so out of control of my situation.

2) I think I'm at a point in my life where it would be inappropriate for me to buy a bong. Imagine Donna Reed sauntering into a headshop; heels, pearls, sassy clutch and all. Although I might be swayed if I can find one that matches my red wool peacoat. Hmmmm...

1) I feel like that's the consensus from all females (and gay men).

2) You're never too old to have fun.

DrunkenButterfly 10-30-2008 10:44 PM

That was really funny to watch, but at the same time I was thinking "that's so messed up!". It was weird how the intern and mcnally were all fucked up on the couch and keith was sitting up straight laughing and describing things.... makes me wonder what I'd be like if I was on Salvia. I'd probably freak out and cry.

garrym13 10-30-2008 10:47 PM

Fuckin Aces!! That shit was fucking HIlarious. Mcnally and the retard shaking was fucking great!!

brianward81 10-30-2008 11:23 PM

I've watched this episode about 4 times already, spooling it up for another run now. It's so funny seeing Keith trying to be focused and document everything then quickly turning into a cackling mess.

IDEA!

Every time someone knocks on your door to trick or treat, quickly do a hit of Salvia and open the door.

andyoureuglytoo 10-30-2008 11:52 PM

Keith has the game Stratego. Kick ass. I love that game.

Renaux 10-31-2008 01:05 AM

Group Salvia

Here is me and 4 of my friends doing salvia for the first time all in a row.
I lost it. One of the best times of my life.
I'm wearing the KATG shirt.

Click here for the link: YouTube - Group Salvia

Akai 10-31-2008 01:24 AM

I couldn't stop laughing jesus christ ha ha my mom came down freaking out because me trying to stifle my hysterical laughing sounded like a dying dog.

Mikey 10-31-2008 02:26 AM

was it 5x 10x ???

mcnally, you remember everything?

im watching you take a big ass bong load, and im like.. dude is 150lbsm big hit.. he's nuts :eek:

gumby013 10-31-2008 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 471652)
was it 5x 10x ???

mcnally, you remember everything?

im watching you take a big ass bong load, and im like.. dude is 150lbsm big hit.. he's nuts :eek:

It was 20x

McNally 10-31-2008 07:17 AM

I was also 4 or 5 jaeger shots deep, so I'm sure that didn't help. My little Super Mario adventure was really serene, basically just hanging out in 1-1 of the original Super Mario for 30 seconds. But in the full video I'm laying there not talking for at least 3 minutes. By the time I muttered that first "I feel like I'm in a Nintendo game right now," I was already gone. I don't remember saying those first few sentences before I clocked out.

I sounded exactly like my brother when he's fucked up. That was pretty creepy. Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.

AdamS 10-31-2008 08:53 AM

I think that the <9min version of this is well done and is what it needs to be for the show, but I would really like to watch a less edited version. I wonder if longer unedited clips could be uploaded to youtube?

Also, I loved the look of realization on you face, McNally when you look surprised to see Keith sitting right in front of you. It really looks like you are surprised that this is now reality as opposed to whereever you just were.

Diana 10-31-2008 11:37 PM

Okay it was very funny. But after seeing that, I REALLY don't think I can do that.

Astigos 11-01-2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 471688)
I was also 4 or 5 jaeger shots deep, so I'm sure that didn't help. My little Super Mario adventure was really serene, basically just hanging out in 1-1 of the original Super Mario for 30 seconds. But in the full video I'm laying there not talking for at least 3 minutes. By the time I muttered that first "I feel like I'm in a Nintendo game right now," I was already gone. I don't remember saying those first few sentences before I clocked out.

I sounded exactly like my brother when he's fucked up. That was pretty creepy. Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.

Dammit. I wanna trip balls to Guitar Hero. I want to be a ROCK GOD!

gazaar 11-01-2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamS (Post 471385)
Very funny, particularly Keith's descriptions. I enjoyed the music selection too (Hot Chip, Radiohead, & Midnight Juggernauts).

Wasnt there Some Aphex Twin there at the beginning? Come to daddy?

gazaar 11-01-2008 01:53 AM

Why Should it be illegal?

I've heard both Keith and McNally say that it should be illegal, and I don't understand this. Maybe it should be regulated, and not so accessible to minors, but why does it need to be illegal?
I think its like any other mind altering substance, in that its not suitable for children, but discerning adults should be able to make the decisions for themselves on what they choose to do to their bodies-- but illegal?? I just don't think it needs to go that far..
I'm in a state where its IS illegal, and though I've tried it, the fact that I can't legally purchase it and have it sent to me, is bullshit. I could go to prison, for that, and its not even that big of a deal..

dtheman 11-01-2008 05:42 PM

The best KATGTV episode ever, you have to get Mcnally so smoke so 20x while you're on the air.

bithead 11-01-2008 08:53 PM

@3:08... "Holy shit, that's not natural..."
:D

Astigos 11-01-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazaar (Post 471970)
I've heard both Keith and McNally say that it should be illegal, and I don't understand this. Maybe it should be regulated, and not so accessible to minors, but why does it need to be illegal?
I think its like any other mind altering substance, in that its not suitable for children, but discerning adults should be able to make the decisions for themselves on what they choose to do to their bodies-- but illegal?? I just don't think it needs to go that far..
I'm in a state where its IS illegal, and though I've tried it, the fact that I can't legally purchase it and have it sent to me, is bullshit. I could go to prison, for that, and its not even that big of a deal..

It needs to be legalized and widespread accepted so it can be regulated by the FDA for our safety. Keyword there is safety. The government is not our parents. They should not be enforcing morality.

EllaMacFarlane 11-02-2008 08:34 AM

im never gonna do any drugs thanks to you mike:)

Bucho 11-03-2008 09:30 PM

I refuse to accept the insanity of this. I loved how much Keith was cracking up at McNally too, so fucked up. The funniest bit though was Michael trying to say his own name, that dude is one dedicated intern.

ThePixelator 11-05-2008 01:22 AM

I've done salvia once, and i thought i was in photoshop and i could feel the magnetic lasso tool outlining my body. I've done acid three times and salvia is way more intense and less enjoyable. With acid you don't actually hallucinate, but things that are actually there move and shit, salvia creates whole new worlds in your head. I seriously don't understand how salvia is legal in most states but marijuana is not.

Meatpopsicle 11-05-2008 01:10 PM

The one time I did salvia I went to a new universe where my arms were accordions that connected to every thing in my apartment. I took the hit on my couch then wondered through this universe for what seemed like about an hour.

I remember the weirdest part of the whole trip was that when I started to come back, it scared me. the new accordion universe had become my new home. Then when I started to see my kitchen table and sliding glass door it freaked me the fuck out. The real world felt like a trip coming on.

MTnester 11-05-2008 09:07 PM

I have watched and re-watched the salvia show many times and laughed my ass off EVERY time. Thumbs up Keith, thanks for the stress incontinence.

OSLIN 11-06-2008 06:21 PM

Fascinating!

So many visual observations, I wonder what would happen if you closed your eyes?

Keith was even more articulate under the influence while others appeared to lose verbal expressive abilities.

Did it make anyone queasy?

Mike seemed to have more labored breathing.

Ceilular 11-06-2008 07:12 PM

What McNally is experiencing in the video looks like a sign called "carpopedal spasm" when the calcium in your body rush out of the blood vessels commonly occurs when a person hyperventilates. Usually recovers once the primary cause has been removed and calcium levels normalises. Fingers usually claws and wrist are flexed. Interesting, Mcnally was the only person that this occured.

skitzot 11-07-2008 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 471688)
Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.

Cool, so you've become Spooky... it begins...

Cart Horse 11-07-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceilular (Post 474001)
What McNally is experiencing in the video looks like a sign called "carpopedal spasm" when the calcium in your body rush out of the blood vessels commonly occurs when a person hyperventilates. Usually recovers once the primary cause has been removed and calcium levels normalises. Fingers usually claws and wrist are flexed. Interesting, Mcnally was the only person that this occured.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you and welcome to the forums Doctor.

Nah he's just from Canadia.:)