Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   15: Salvia (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/15-salvia-11661/)

baphall 10-30-2008 10:03 PM

i really liked the words 'that shit should be illegal'

i saw a guy tripping on this stuff at a music festival once. he was rolling around on the grass whilst his friends threw stuff at him. be glad nobody thought of that. it really freaked the hell out of him!

Sparrow 10-30-2008 10:12 PM

I don't think I'd like it for two reasons:

1) I don't enjoy being so out of control of my situation.

2) I think I'm at a point in my life where it would be inappropriate for me to buy a bong. Imagine Donna Reed sauntering into a headshop; heels, pearls, sassy clutch and all. Although I might be swayed if I can find one that matches my red wool peacoat. Hmmmm...

Rufio 10-30-2008 10:13 PM

greatest fucking KATGTV episode yet

Astigos 10-30-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 471604)
I don't think I'd like it for two reasons:

1) I don't enjoy being so out of control of my situation.

2) I think I'm at a point in my life where it would be inappropriate for me to buy a bong. Imagine Donna Reed sauntering into a headshop; heels, pearls, sassy clutch and all. Although I might be swayed if I can find one that matches my red wool peacoat. Hmmmm...

1) I feel like that's the consensus from all females (and gay men).

2) You're never too old to have fun.

DrunkenButterfly 10-30-2008 10:44 PM

That was really funny to watch, but at the same time I was thinking "that's so messed up!". It was weird how the intern and mcnally were all fucked up on the couch and keith was sitting up straight laughing and describing things.... makes me wonder what I'd be like if I was on Salvia. I'd probably freak out and cry.

garrym13 10-30-2008 10:47 PM

Fuckin Aces!! That shit was fucking HIlarious. Mcnally and the retard shaking was fucking great!!

brianward81 10-30-2008 11:23 PM

I've watched this episode about 4 times already, spooling it up for another run now. It's so funny seeing Keith trying to be focused and document everything then quickly turning into a cackling mess.

IDEA!

Every time someone knocks on your door to trick or treat, quickly do a hit of Salvia and open the door.

andyoureuglytoo 10-30-2008 11:52 PM

Keith has the game Stratego. Kick ass. I love that game.

Renaux 10-31-2008 01:05 AM

Group Salvia

Here is me and 4 of my friends doing salvia for the first time all in a row.
I lost it. One of the best times of my life.
I'm wearing the KATG shirt.

Click here for the link: YouTube - Group Salvia

Akai 10-31-2008 01:24 AM

I couldn't stop laughing jesus christ ha ha my mom came down freaking out because me trying to stifle my hysterical laughing sounded like a dying dog.