Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   15: Salvia (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/15-salvia-11661/)

Mikey 10-31-2008 02:26 AM

was it 5x 10x ???

mcnally, you remember everything?

im watching you take a big ass bong load, and im like.. dude is 150lbsm big hit.. he's nuts :eek:

gumby013 10-31-2008 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 471652)
was it 5x 10x ???

mcnally, you remember everything?

im watching you take a big ass bong load, and im like.. dude is 150lbsm big hit.. he's nuts :eek:

It was 20x

McNally 10-31-2008 07:17 AM

I was also 4 or 5 jaeger shots deep, so I'm sure that didn't help. My little Super Mario adventure was really serene, basically just hanging out in 1-1 of the original Super Mario for 30 seconds. But in the full video I'm laying there not talking for at least 3 minutes. By the time I muttered that first "I feel like I'm in a Nintendo game right now," I was already gone. I don't remember saying those first few sentences before I clocked out.

I sounded exactly like my brother when he's fucked up. That was pretty creepy. Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.

AdamS 10-31-2008 08:53 AM

I think that the <9min version of this is well done and is what it needs to be for the show, but I would really like to watch a less edited version. I wonder if longer unedited clips could be uploaded to youtube?

Also, I loved the look of realization on you face, McNally when you look surprised to see Keith sitting right in front of you. It really looks like you are surprised that this is now reality as opposed to whereever you just were.

Diana 10-31-2008 11:37 PM

Okay it was very funny. But after seeing that, I REALLY don't think I can do that.

Astigos 11-01-2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 471688)
I was also 4 or 5 jaeger shots deep, so I'm sure that didn't help. My little Super Mario adventure was really serene, basically just hanging out in 1-1 of the original Super Mario for 30 seconds. But in the full video I'm laying there not talking for at least 3 minutes. By the time I muttered that first "I feel like I'm in a Nintendo game right now," I was already gone. I don't remember saying those first few sentences before I clocked out.

I sounded exactly like my brother when he's fucked up. That was pretty creepy. Also, I understand the whole universe now, naturally.

Dammit. I wanna trip balls to Guitar Hero. I want to be a ROCK GOD!

gazaar 11-01-2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamS (Post 471385)
Very funny, particularly Keith's descriptions. I enjoyed the music selection too (Hot Chip, Radiohead, & Midnight Juggernauts).

Wasnt there Some Aphex Twin there at the beginning? Come to daddy?

gazaar 11-01-2008 01:53 AM

Why Should it be illegal?

I've heard both Keith and McNally say that it should be illegal, and I don't understand this. Maybe it should be regulated, and not so accessible to minors, but why does it need to be illegal?
I think its like any other mind altering substance, in that its not suitable for children, but discerning adults should be able to make the decisions for themselves on what they choose to do to their bodies-- but illegal?? I just don't think it needs to go that far..
I'm in a state where its IS illegal, and though I've tried it, the fact that I can't legally purchase it and have it sent to me, is bullshit. I could go to prison, for that, and its not even that big of a deal..

dtheman 11-01-2008 05:42 PM

The best KATGTV episode ever, you have to get Mcnally so smoke so 20x while you're on the air.

bithead 11-01-2008 08:53 PM

@3:08... "Holy shit, that's not natural..."
:D