Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   15: Salvia (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/15-salvia-11661/)

Morshu 12-02-2008 09:11 PM

Nice music selection McNally! Seeing Keith get high with Into The Galaxy playing was hilarious!!

awesomesauce 12-02-2008 09:35 PM

I want to do salvia, but my boyfriend is a pussy and won't buy it. He did shit ton of drugs before we met and now he doesn't care. I haven't done drugs at all.

Geesh, I am whiny.

brianward81 12-02-2008 09:43 PM

You can get pills to cure being whiny ya know.

awesomesauce 12-03-2008 02:58 PM

Meh, it comes and goes. Plus, I am on enough pills.

wookietv 02-28-2009 10:19 PM

i saw that it was a 20x kind they used... is there a brand name? i want to try it with a friend and want to get one that works. i've read about some shady brands that just don't do anything.

FreshGhetto 06-04-2009 12:19 AM

Salvia...

Salvia is very simlilar to another drug called DMT. It is similar to salvia, but is much, much stronger. I didn't take the time to read through this entire thread, so I don't know if this has already been mentioned. If so, then ignore this comment, as I have been drinking anyway.

Astigos 06-04-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshGhetto (Post 576131)
Salvia is very simlilar to another drug called DMT. It is similar to salvia, but is much, much stronger. I didn't take the time to read through this entire thread, so I don't know if this has already been mentioned. If so, then ignore this comment, as I have been drinking anyway.

DMT is also a schedule 1 drug. The most illegal classification of drugs that can be given by the United States government.

Not to say that it isn't an awesome sounding drug, but you'll be risking several decades in prison by coming into contact with it.

FreshGhetto 06-04-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astigos (Post 576152)
DMT is also a schedule 1 drug. The most illegal classification of drugs that can be given by the United States government.

Not to say that it isn't an awesome sounding drug, but you'll be risking several decades in prison by coming into contact with it.

Yeah, I know. I'm not recommending it to anybody, I'm only saying its effects are similar to salvia, only much, much stronger. I only tried in once and I will never touch the stuff again. The best way of describing it is that the effects of DMT are similar to the experience of death. At least, that was my opinion after taking it. I wasn't sure how I knew that it was like death, but a few years later I did some research and found out that DMT is produced naturally in the brain and is secreted in large quantities as the brain begins to die.

The active chemicals in salvia are very similary to DMT, except salvia makes you giggle, and DMT makes you think you are dead.

...I had a point when I started typing this.....whatever.

Astigos 06-04-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshGhetto (Post 576381)
Yeah, I know. I'm not recommending it to anybody, I'm only saying its effects are similar to salvia, only much, much stronger. I only tried in once and I will never touch the stuff again. The best way of describing it is that the effects of DMT are similar to the experience of death. At least, that was my opinion after taking it. I wasn't sure how I knew that it was like death, but a few years later I did some research and found out that DMT is produced naturally in the brain and is secreted in large quantities as the brain begins to die.

The active chemicals in salvia are very similary to DMT, except salvia makes you giggle, and DMT makes you think you are dead.

...I had a point when I started typing this.....whatever.

You had me at "similar to the experience of death" ;)

Also, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Good_Apollo 06-05-2009 03:57 AM

so is this salvia shit still legal?

EDIT: Fucking everywhere but here.