Latest Episode
Play
Old 01-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Ah those caricatures are amazing! Any way to get plush/ stuffed versions of them, they are sooo cute, i'd buy one...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Oh hello...

ahahhahahahaaaa Brilliant! and then the defeated "fuck me"... Made my shitty Tuesday afternoon

I LOVED the animations, what a clever bunch! Such a mexican standoff...Whatever the fuck that is! lol
Old 01-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyReyRockefeller View Post
Ah those caricatures are amazing! Any way to get plush/ stuffed versions of them, they are sooo cute, i'd buy one...
PS ReyReyRockefeller... You know when they come out with plush versions you will absolutely need to buy ten, ok?!?
Old 01-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Fantastic

Great as always. Clever animation. Very good.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #15 (permalink)

I am honestly surprised that Chemda is dead serious about not liking it when people don't share their food. If I go out with friends/loved ones and we're all eating different things, then I will offer a bite to others, but that is at my perogative. Feel free to ask for a bite, but to be disturbed that I want to enjoy every bite of this delicious dish is lame. And to yoink it off of my plate when I am not looking is rude - just ask if you want to taste it.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
I am honestly surprised that Chemda is dead serious about not liking it when people don't share their food. If I go out with friends/loved ones and we're all eating different things, then I will offer a bite to others, but that is at my perogative. Feel free to ask for a bite, but to be disturbed that I want to enjoy every bite of this delicious dish is lame. And to yoink it off of my plate when I am not looking is rude - just ask if you want to taste it.
Completely agreed, I don't mind offering food, or sharing food if someone wants to try something from my plate, but just taking it from my plate? it feels rude. Plus what if I was really hungry that day? I don't want people taking my food when I'm hungry. Also, people from large families, youngest brother, etc tend to not like it when people pick at their food.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

ha ha. loved it!
Old 02-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
Completely agreed, I don't mind offering food, or sharing food if someone wants to try something from my plate, but just taking it from my plate? it feels rude. Plus what if I was really hungry that day? I don't want people taking my food when I'm hungry. Also, people from large families, youngest brother, etc tend to not like it when people pick at their food.
If you YOINK my food from my plate, I'm allowed to YOINK the cash out of your wallet/purse!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackalKC View Post
If you YOINK my food from my plate, I'm allowed to YOINK the cash out of your wallet/purse!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

Welcome to the forums. And say goodbye to your soul.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA