Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   17: Yoink (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/17-yoink-12126/)

ReyReyRockefeller 01-05-2009 02:56 PM

Ah those caricatures are amazing! Any way to get plush/ stuffed versions of them, they are sooo cute, i'd buy one...

Ana 01-13-2009 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 496111)
Oh hello...

ahahhahahahaaaa Brilliant! and then the defeated "fuck me"... Made my shitty Tuesday afternoon :)

I LOVED the animations, what a clever bunch! Such a mexican standoff...Whatever the fuck that is! lol

Ana 01-13-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReyReyRockefeller (Post 498724)
Ah those caricatures are amazing! Any way to get plush/ stuffed versions of them, they are sooo cute, i'd buy one...

PS ReyReyRockefeller... You know when they come out with plush versions you will absolutely need to buy ten, ok?!?

wardjf79 01-16-2009 10:34 PM

Fantastic

Great as always. Clever animation. Very good.

BrownEyedBtch 01-18-2009 11:34 PM

I am honestly surprised that Chemda is dead serious about not liking it when people don't share their food. If I go out with friends/loved ones and we're all eating different things, then I will offer a bite to others, but that is at my perogative. Feel free to ask for a bite, but to be disturbed that I want to enjoy every bite of this delicious dish is lame. And to yoink it off of my plate when I am not looking is rude - just ask if you want to taste it.

dark_lobo 01-19-2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch (Post 506778)
I am honestly surprised that Chemda is dead serious about not liking it when people don't share their food. If I go out with friends/loved ones and we're all eating different things, then I will offer a bite to others, but that is at my perogative. Feel free to ask for a bite, but to be disturbed that I want to enjoy every bite of this delicious dish is lame. And to yoink it off of my plate when I am not looking is rude - just ask if you want to taste it.

Completely agreed, I don't mind offering food, or sharing food if someone wants to try something from my plate, but just taking it from my plate? it feels rude. Plus what if I was really hungry that day? I don't want people taking my food when I'm hungry. Also, people from large families, youngest brother, etc tend to not like it when people pick at their food.

dan_d 02-04-2009 10:12 AM

ha ha. loved it!

JackalKC 02-23-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_lobo (Post 507095)
Completely agreed, I don't mind offering food, or sharing food if someone wants to try something from my plate, but just taking it from my plate? it feels rude. Plus what if I was really hungry that day? I don't want people taking my food when I'm hungry. Also, people from large families, youngest brother, etc tend to not like it when people pick at their food.

If you YOINK my food from my plate, I'm allowed to YOINK the cash out of your wallet/purse!!!

brotherdarkness 02-23-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackalKC (Post 534616)
If you YOINK my food from my plate, I'm allowed to YOINK the cash out of your wallet/purse!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

Welcome to the forums. And say goodbye to your soul.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA