Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums KATGtv

Old 08-30-2009, 05:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
If McNally isn't working for Spielberg or Scorcese, or at least Bobcat Goldthwaite, within three years I swear I'll deflower Intern Mike my own rampantly heterosexual self. There's just no way in hell the world's favourite Canuck isn't destined for some kind of movie greatness.
I agree completely. He's always been very good, but lately he's showing some stylish cinematic flare to his stuff that show that he's got talent, knowledge of the medium and a great sense of pacing (see also the Myka episode, and the frantic rhythm he gave to the footage) and visuals. I cant wait to see the extras on Keith's dvd.

If within three years he isnt big time, he's the one who should be deflowered by a big hispanic dude named El Gordo.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 AM   #12 (permalink)

Was Potatoe fake sucking cock anyone else's favorite part? I don't want to be the weirdo...
Old 09-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

I had to edit around the weird noises she was making, so it wasn't my favorite part. And at one point she slapped the camera because she wanted Chemda to turn it off. I almost shit myself. Those cameras are like my kids that I had to leave in scum hole New York, and now they're being abused. Some day camera rights will come to America. Those godless savages.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:46 AM   #14 (permalink)

Brilliant episode! Fantastic work McNally.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo mcgee View Post
This was my favorite of all the KATG TV eps so far. The whole vibe was awesome and the editing with the '70s style effects blew it over the top for me. I loved it.

McNally, what program do you use for editing and to add those effect? Seeing this awesome video made me want to learn video editing. I'm too lazy to actually do it but you did make me want to.
I've been using Sony Vegas. It's not as common in fancy pants circles as Premier or Final Cut, but I really like it. And it's still Sony, so come on. They're pretty big. I definitely recommend it.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo mcgee View Post
Do you know if you'd be able to do that type of stuff with iMovie? Just asking because it came installed on my computer.
I haven't tried it myself, but I bet you could. Editing really only comes down to a couple of simple things: Cutting between footage, or fading between footage. That's really it. Any time someone tries to do something more complicated, it usually looks like a cheesy vacation video (star wipe!). I almost never break out anything more complicated than that. Simple is best, so iMovie is probably totally fine. I'm sure Final Cut has some more fancy crap, but unless you're a super pro you'd probably never need to use it.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #17 (permalink)

A few star wipes would have been totally appropriate for this episode.