Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   27: Victor Varnado (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/27-victor-varnado-14138/)

Keith 10-19-2009 12:19 AM

27: Victor Varnado

100 for 30: Victor Varnado

Astigos 10-19-2009 01:15 AM

I've seen Victor a few times live already and so I know a bunch of those jokes, but they were so much fucking better hearing them in that super black voice. I need to rewatch Myq's episode so I can decide whose was better.

Edit: Victor is my favorite 100 for 30.

varnado 10-19-2009 01:31 AM

Wow, that turned out pretty cool. My compliments to the editor and good times Keith and Chemda, thanks.

Astigos... word.

DarkKnightJared 10-19-2009 01:35 AM

I had to pause at 1:34 to laugh hysterically at the "chair pussy" line.

And if he ever gets to do that pratical joke, he'd have to get knighted.

Astigos 10-19-2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varnado (Post 616175)
Wow, that turned out pretty cool. My compliments to the editor and good times Keith and Chemda, thanks.

Astigos... word.

Idea: Do a one man show where the first half is your normal standup and the second half is the same set with that super black voice.

McNally 10-19-2009 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varnado (Post 616175)
My compliments to the editor

Hey, anytime. Victor blasted out of the gate so hard that for those first couple minutes I didn't even feel the need to add music. That's worth a few points in my book.

Junkenstein 10-19-2009 02:37 AM

Ok. Sorry Myka. Sorry Myq (you're a tough man, you can take it). And sorry Ray (You're still adorable).

But holy motherfuckin' mary of freaking god! This was awesome! I laughed my spleen out for the whole 6.43 minutes. For once fuck McNally's editing too, i would pay to see the unedited version!

Victor is the Comedy King! WOW! BEST 100/30 YET. I'm including the unpublished ones too!

Top Gem: The Bear Bit. i had to rewind it. i double cummed.

brotherdarkness 10-19-2009 03:13 AM

I'm so black I did the "you still getting raped" punchline before Victor hit it. AND I overblack. I tend to allow myself two Nigga Moments a year.

This KATGTV wins the Nobel Peace Prize for HILARIOUSLY FUCKING AWESOME.

ADDENDUM: And as a black music dork, I absolutely love the fact Cult Of Personality kicks in when Victor yells OVERBLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~! Keith McNally is to video editing what JMac is to my boner.

Junkenstein 10-19-2009 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brotherdarkness (Post 616184)
ADDENDUM: And as a black music dork, I absolutely love the fact Cult Of Personality kicks in when Victor yells OVERBLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~! Keith McNally is to video editing what JMac is to my boner.

I agree. Seriously the man has done, as always, a great job. But i liked Victor's performance so much that i forgot all the rest.

Even BroLo (Whose laugh is still infectious as ever) disappeared in the background, this time.

varnado 10-19-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared (Post 616177)
I had to pause at 1:34 to laugh hysterically at the "chair pussy" line.

That was some good chair pussy. Had to hit it twice. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 616180)
Hey, anytime. Victor blasted out of the gate so hard that for those first couple minutes I didn't even feel the need to add music. That's worth a few points in my book.

You Edited it? Awesome McNally! Some chick told me she editited it after a Sacopuntas show. The lying cock whore! She was stealing your thunder. Good job, man.

If I ever come across that hooker Ima choke till her eyes pop out on their stalks.

(What? Oh you edited some and she edited some? Embarassinnnnnnnnng!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 616183)
Ok. Sorry Myka. Sorry Myq (you're a tough man, you can take it). And sorry Ray (You're still adorable).

But holy motherfuckin' mary of freaking god! This was awesome! I laughed my spleen out for the whole 6.43 minutes. For once fuck McNally's editing too, i would pay to see the unedited version!

Victor is the Comedy King! WOW! BEST 100/30 YET. I'm including the unpublished ones too!

Top Gem: The Bear Bit. i had to rewind it. i double cummed.

You are to kind.... to those other comics. Fuck those guys. They made AIDS.

What the fuck does "Top Gen" mean? The internet is always full of new terminology. Thank you, I think.

[quote=brotherdarkness;616184
This KATGTV wins the Nobel Peace Prize for HILARIOUSLY FUCKING AWESOME.
[/quote]

Whaaaaaat? thanks B-Darkness. Sorry Obama.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 616189)
I agree. Seriously the man has done, as always, a great job. But i liked Victor's performance so much that i forgot all the rest.

Even BroLo (Whose laugh is still infectious as ever) disappeared in the background, this time.

There was an extended segment that is missing where I accused Brolo of being a rapist, while he was inside me.

Thanks for the liking.