Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   28: Pat Dixon and Jesse Joyce (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/28-pat-dixon-jesse-joyce-14249/)

Keith 11-11-2009 12:05 AM

28: Pat Dixon and Jesse Joyce

100 for 30: Pat Dixon and Jesse Joyce

McNally 11-11-2009 06:04 AM

I think the string of people leaving the room during Jesse is one of my favorite parts of the 100 for 30 series. When Kyle leaves I laugh every time, and I had to watch it like 30 times.

punk'n 11-11-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 621339)
I think the string of people leaving the room during Jesse is one of my favorite parts of the 100 for 30 series. When Kyle leaves I laugh every time, and I had to watch it like 30 times.

AGREED!!

I think the sober episode was the best one yet! You can be funny without booze! Who knew?!:eek:

the_eD 11-11-2009 08:47 AM

The uncomfortableness was great. I loved it.

Junkenstein 11-11-2009 01:21 PM

A cross between "The Odd Couple" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre".

Heads up to everyone involved and special hugs to the lanky canadian...

Bucho 11-11-2009 03:30 PM

I turned away from the monitor for a second and didn't notice the cut that happens in the middle of Jesse saying, "One could argue it's my uncle's fault but ... I'm a little sick of the British." Knowing the track record of Jesse/UK relations it works so well as a classic bad-segue-out-of-faux-awkward-moment situation, especially with Keith laughing his ass off at it. It wasn't till I rewound to witness Jesse's brilliance with my eyeballs that I noticed the time skip eight minutes ahead in the middle of it, such is the perfection of the timing of that edit.

Maybe that was a fluke and McNally got lucky with it but considering how many times Keith and Chemda have big-upped McNally's comedy editing chops I'm going to go right ahead and say, "Nice job McNally, reeeeeeeal niiiiice."

I also loved how Pat came right out with a dig at Jesse's stand up artistry pretend-framed as a compliment. LOVED IT!!!

sudbuster 11-11-2009 07:05 PM

Pat's joke about "fat" women is one of the best stand-up jokes I've heard. Great stuff.

McNally 11-11-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sajizzle (Post 621515)
I wanna know the end of the Red Bull joke! This was, PS, the best 100 for 30 yet.

That one never ended, it got side tracked into something else. The whole first 10 minutes of Pat's was like that too, hence why Keith says, "I think we've got a joke!"

invader 11-12-2009 12:31 AM

Jesse Joyce is without a doubt my favorite Keith and the Girl guests, so much so I wish he was on at least once a week like Patrice. But did anyone else realize that all the jokes that Jesse prefaced with; "Here's a joke that never really worked." Were all jokes from his CD? I guess he is saving all his A material for Greg.

Anyway, best 100 for 30 yet.

Badger 11-12-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 621540)
But did anyone else realize that all the jokes that Jesse prefaced with; "Here's a joke that never really worked." Were all jokes from his CD? I guess he is saving all his A material for Greg.

I noticed that, and now I feel totally short-changed. I demand a refund of my itunes download! That man needs an emergency material transplant. STAT!

Excellent job, Mcnally. All the walk-out cuts were flippin hilarious and Pat Dixon was aces funny.