Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   29: Keith Malley (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/29-keith-malley-14382/)

Keith 12-10-2009 08:35 PM

29: Keith Malley

Keith performs stand-up in NYC

picard102 12-10-2009 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Funny stuff. Even more so since I saw this on my wall today.

icouldnotpic 12-10-2009 09:29 PM

black friday jokes were amazing

Tararaboom 12-10-2009 09:39 PM

Awesome show Keith. I hope that if I ever get a chance to get to New York I can see your April 15th show. I particularly love your bits about Social Networking sites. Brilliant!

canadiangirl 12-10-2009 09:50 PM

Sorry Keith I know you prepared for this one but
THE BEST part that had me laughing out loud (yes, a literal LOL) was when Keith yells at the microphone stand not to embarrass him... priceless

wookietv 12-10-2009 10:26 PM

wow you can really hear my voice cracking while folding under the immense pressure of such questions as "are you on twitter?"

stryfe 12-10-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadiangirl (Post 625592)
Sorry Keith I know you prepared for this one but
THE BEST part that had me laughing out loud (yes, a literal LOL) was when Keith yells at the microphone stand not to embarrass him... priceless

Thissssss!

Subsonix 12-10-2009 10:48 PM

You fucking nailed it Keith.

labelmore 12-10-2009 10:58 PM

So Awesome!!!

As soon as iTunes started downloading the latest KATGtv, I knew I was staying up to watch it. Hilarious! Keith, you were so great. Don't mean to get all academic, but you are brilliant in the way you tie your jokes together. They seem totally unrelated, and then you make it all make sense at the end.

The "Les Mis" impression was awesome, but I have to agree..."Don't you embarrass me!" was incredible.

And the last part at the end to Chemda was the sweetest. Like when Jay-Z says "BK is from Texas" in "Empire State of Mind."

Fucking brilliant! Such a great way to get us jazzed for April 15th.

spooky 12-11-2009 01:43 AM

On comedy(For Keith): I don't know enough about comedy to offer any critique, but you made me laugh. Thanks!

On editing(For McNally): I'm on the fence about some of the camera angle/movement choices. It was especially good about 12 minutes in, but there were a couple points before that I found questionable. Is there a set of rules you adhere to when picking your angles, or do you sort of shoot from the hip/go with your gut? I'm not sure about the quality of the source, but had you considered a digital zoom/pan and scan?

On clothing(For Chemda)I liked seeing the overhead angles, but if we have those in the future, maybe it's time we get some grown up shoes(bless his heart)? In that dark environment, I guess I am like some dumb bug, seeing big glowing white feet, it's all I could look at in those shots.