Latest Episode
Play
Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Guys could we leave this thread for the praise for keith and the people who worked on the video?

And yeah, i'd say criticism is allowed. Let's fight somewhere else. C'mon...

We look like douches this way. Not picking on you serial, just talking in general. You know i hetrosexually love ya.
It's done dude.. that's why i ended it with a jerkoff reference and a winky face.

I stand by my earlier comment that this is easily the best KATGtv to date.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #22 (permalink)

It was an OK performance. A lot of his rehashed podcast bits. When the mike falling is the funniest part, it says a lot to the whole act. I would go see Keith if he was at a local comedy club.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
On editing(For McNally): I'm on the fence about some of the camera angle/movement choices. It was especially good about 12 minutes in, but there were a couple points before that I found questionable. Is there a set of rules you adhere to when picking your angles, or do you sort of shoot from the hip/go with your gut? I'm not sure about the quality of the source, but had you considered a digital zoom/pan and scan?
McNally wasnt even there, he had to edit it with the footage that was given to him, so considering that its not really up to him how a shot pans out
Old 12-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zscout View Post
It was an OK performance. A lot of his rehashed podcast bits. When the mike falling is the funniest part, it says a lot to the whole act. I would go see Keith if he was at a local comedy club.
Jesse? Is that you?
Old 12-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
McNally wasnt even there, he had to edit it with the footage that was given to him, so considering that its not really up to him how a shot pans out
Who filmed it? It wasnt MattB, it was someone of the Sacapuntas Crew. It doesnt have the pro-look of Matt's shootings.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #26 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

The shoes did stick out like a sore thumb. That said they probably grown up shoes because my dad looks like that all the time (white sneakers, jeans and a tshit).
Old 12-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #27 (permalink)

for the filming, it wasn't an all out pro job with grips and catering trucks for the crew... it was newsy and i just basically hitting record on small cameras and walking away from them. i'm not sure who did the camera from the sound booth (the far shot from above)
Old 12-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thje shots from above were cool for me. they reminded me of the classic stand up shot that Hicks used in the Relentless special..
Old 12-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #29 (permalink)

am I the only one who felt lied to when Keith repeated the "herpies 4 pills a day" joke? That was on Coming of Age.

Hearing Keith repeating material is like finding out that Jesus Claus hates the meek.

Other than that, it was fantastical! I was laughing my ass off.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'll tell you what: If you find the herpies joke on not just Coming of Age, but on ANY of my CDs or DVDs, I'll refund your money for any CDs you own, and you can still keep the CDs.

If you look for the joke and can't find it, then you need to apologize to everyone for being a fuckin' liar.

Is that fair?

How dare you.