Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   31: Little Baby Faggot (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/31-little-baby-faggot-14649/)

Junkenstein 02-07-2010 10:02 AM

What i witnessed in this katgtv by pat wasnt even physiscal comedy, it was stage presence (even iof he wasnt on a stage).

That's the stuff that makes me be devastated with sorrow for noit having seen his one-man show. He's made to deliver a monologue. Fucking magnetic.

carpe_diem 02-07-2010 01:47 PM

That was awesome; pure comedy gold.

spooky 02-07-2010 04:04 PM

It was good, especially on Matt's end. Keith told the story with the same professional gusto we have all grown accustomed to. It's the best KATG TV ever, I can see that plainly, and everyone is already heaping praise, so I will just say ditto(I like the depth that the lens flaring gave, Matt, especially in that last subtle close up).

I didn't find it as funny as it was on the podcast, though. Perhaps I was missing Chemda's reaction that always seems to amp things up, or maybe it's because I already knew the punchline? Maybe I am getting old and jaded, like Keith with movies starring people that aren't Kurt Russell? I'd like to know more about the psychology of laugh tracks(not that I am equating Chemda to a laugh track).

bigcreekndn 02-08-2010 07:54 AM

little baby faggot is great

If you let these old pepole out this is what you get..What gets me is they have all day to get around to do there thing but yet they wait until us working people get off of work to do ther shopping and get in our way.. go keith go:D

Rufio 02-08-2010 09:05 PM

holy fuck this was fucking fantastic! i know i shit on a lot of stuff but this was so good that it shat on me, looks like mcnally will again loose the katguh award for best katgtv

echoz 02-09-2010 08:36 AM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

oh how i laughed :D little baby faggot is always watching lmao genius

McNally 02-09-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufio (Post 633927)
holy fuck this was fucking fantastic! i know i shit on a lot of stuff but this was so good that it shat on me, looks like mcnally will again loose the katguh award for best katgtv

I know, right? But I don't mind being in the shadow of awesome shit. And it's only February, there's still time for me to blow up the sun. That'd get a few views.

Junkenstein 02-09-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 633997)
I know, right? But I don't mind being in the shadow of awesome shit. And it's only February, there's still time for me to blow up the sun. That'd get a few views.

Only if afterwards a bunch of good looking astronauts is sent to save the earh, only to end up having surreal visions of a maniac chasing them with a knife. (Nerd hint)

banger316 02-10-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcreekndn (Post 633826)
If you let these old pepole out this is what you get..What gets me is they have all day to get around to do there thing but yet they wait until us working people get off of work to do ther shopping and get in our way.. go keith go:D

Your right one of the other podcasts i listen to that actually turned me on to this one was distorted view with tim henson and he said if he was ever elected president he would have mandatory euthanasia for all old people i approve of this.:p

Zscout 02-11-2010 02:52 PM

This was one of the higher quality KATGTV episodes.