Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   39: Man's Best Friend (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/39-mans-best-friend-17062/)

Keith 05-16-2012 12:19 PM

39: Man's Best Friend

Get a front row seat to the Minister Malley-officiated wedding of Benji and TJ, as well as a behind-the-curtain look at their personal lives

dannyhatch 05-16-2012 07:33 PM

Great stuff. I had a big goofy grin on my face the whole time.

codefendant 05-17-2012 01:11 PM

I understand that Benji and TJ seem to be in a loving relationship and even if they weren't it'd be none of my business anyway. However, treating someone like a dog in public (i.e. yanking a leash they are wearing like that in a public park) is degrading, period. They fact that they consent doesn't absolve the dominant one from responsibility. It's inhumane. It's degrading to the human species. There is something psychologically wrong with both of them.

I wish them both the best. I have never met them, so my insight is limited.

andyoureuglytoo 05-18-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 724389)
Great stuff. I had a big goofy grin on my face the whole time.

You may actually be one of the cutest people I know. And I have no idea why. :-)

(Thank you for supporting us.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by codefendant (Post 724389)
I understand that Benji and TJ seem to be in a loving relationship and even if they weren't it'd be none of my business anyway. However, treating someone like a dog in public (i.e. yanking a leash they are wearing like that in a public park) is degrading, period. They fact that they consent doesn't absolve the dominant one from responsibility. It's inhumane. It's degrading to the human species. There is something psychologically wrong with both of them.

I wish them both the best. I have never met them, so my insight is limited.

At least none of us have claimed we're a species... Whatevs...

Thank you Keith and Chemda. For everything.

This was wonderful.

archicat 05-21-2012 08:35 PM

Who let the dogs out?! (Am I right folks...) Awesome video, I can't believe how good this guy walks on all fours. Has he ever tried yoga? Great job to everyone involved, what's next for this guys? Diapers? Oh wait...

Electric Squirrel 05-23-2012 01:58 PM

Aces 10

Very good episode, I give it aces 10. I really don't know how people can be down on this couple. Their wedding was more touching than every straight, human wedding I've been to. Also way more entertaining. Congrats.

andyoureuglytoo 05-23-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archicat (Post 724573)
Who let the dogs out?! (Am I right folks...)

Getting engaged, finding John Petrie, discovering who let the dogs in... it's been a big year for Keith.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel (Post 724573)
Very good episode, I give it aces 10. I really don't know how people can be down on this couple. Their wedding was more touching than every straight, human wedding I've been to. Also way more entertaining. Congrats.

Thank you!

BrotherLove 06-23-2012 12:00 AM

WHAT IF HE BECOMES A CAT!?!?!

Keith's Ministry Skills are Top Notch - the timing! the tenderness!
and
WHAT IF HE BECOMES A CAT?!?!?!

Peterda 02-17-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

"WHAT IF HE BECOMES A CAT?!?!?!"
Oh come on! Everyone loves cats, unless you're allergic to it.