Latest Episode
Play
Old 12-11-2007, 08:07 AM   #21 (permalink)

awesome. loved the camera 4 gag (i shoulda saw that comin - maybe that could be a recurring joke). i agree that the banter is great (you guys already have that nailed) but skits are still welcome. video and audio were both perfect to my dulled senses! keep up the good work
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:12 AM   #22 (permalink)

The chairs looked amazingly confortable.

To answer some questions that were brought up during the episode, you can brush your teeths 20 times a day and drop mouth moush inside every glass you drink and it won't change much. It'll hide it for 2 to 5 minutes but thats it. Even dentist don't have much to say on that part (they tell you to brush your teeth even if you make it clear that you do.

The good thing is they made a new product that kills the germs permanently from the mouth and for 24 hours a day. You rinse your mouth with the product in the morning and before going to bed and BAMMM nothing, nothing nothing. At 5 in the morning you mouth will be fresh as a good summer breeze. I'm sure some people do have it and for those looking for a solution, well I found it and believe me, I know how hard it is to do everything in your power but still not having results.

So for those of you, google the name profresh and read a bit on it before buying. It's the only mouth cleaner that has been patented (although i have no clue what it means, I liked the fact that it seemed important).

And for those who will bash me because I used to have bad breath...kill yourself
Old 12-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #23 (permalink)

I usually laugh with Chemda, but I can subdue it at work, but when i see her laugh in person, I laugh out loud with her, I can not hold it in.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #24 (permalink)

That was awesome. It was funny, but it looked really good too. Best of all, no impressions.
*zing!*
Old 12-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #25 (permalink)

Damn that was flippin HIGH-larious!! Keep up the good work and fuck all the critics its some funny shit and thanks for putting it out there. Once again put a smile on my face.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:55 PM   #26 (permalink)

best one yet

I loved this one much more, the format felt way more comfortable for you guys. Are you thinking of keeping this format? much better. liked the other ones but this felt best. (as if you care)
a.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banderas View Post
I loved this one much more, the format felt way more comfortable for you guys. Are you thinking of keeping this format? much better. liked the other ones but this felt best. (as if you care)
a.
Fuuuuuuuuuck yooooouuuuuu! And welcome to the forums.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banderas View Post
a.
I think the idea is something new/different every week, although I can see how this would be good every once in a while
Old 12-11-2007, 03:30 PM   #29 (permalink)

I liked this episode and I totally agree it seemed more natural and free flowing than some of the past ones. Great job Keith and Chemda! Keep it up!
Old 12-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #30 (permalink)

For some reason I keep geting an error msg when I try and play this one. Unlike the previous weeks vidcasts I noticed this one is not a MP4 but a M4V, which I'm not familiar with. Do I need a special player to view this or is firefox just retarted?