Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   40: Rex Ryan Gets Off On The Wrong Foot (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/40-rex-ryan-gets-off-wrong-foot-17107/)

Keith 06-15-2012 12:24 PM

40: Rex Ryan Gets Off On The Wrong Foot

1 Attachment(s)
New York Jets Coach Rex Ryan faces the music

Check this and all 40 KATGtv videos out at www.KATG.com/vip

Goop 06-15-2012 01:40 PM

Another great vid from Erik! Great job.

BrianAlt 06-15-2012 06:41 PM

Gotta love the MYQ pun! :D

Imatami 06-15-2012 08:28 PM

Fuck that was funny.
Also love that Picard102 made a guest appearance...WTF!

Bucho 06-16-2012 12:39 AM

This is pure comedy gold. It's like being showered in comedy. The Picard and Myq things are so good. "Ok, I'm leaving, but seriously everybody take off your shoes."

One thing I didn't notice before was how Keith assumes the smell of the feet is a major part of a foot fetish fetish. I never would have thought of that.

I love you Erik. This is way too good to be hid in VIP, this would be one of those things which goes viral on YouTube.

thirteen 06-16-2012 11:24 AM

It was so good.

And it's always nice to see more Ottawa people involved in KATG.

Fourbid 06-16-2012 06:19 PM

This was great when I heard it on the marathon, but it's even better animated.

sunshineblonde 06-19-2012 07:00 PM

Love it!

GREAT JOB ERIK!!!

I crack up at the little facial expressions he does so well. Did anyone else notice the "Vote for Big Jim" poster on the newspaper boss's wall? Ha Ha!

My favorite part is when the guy raises his arms and yells in a dopey voice "Ahhh I mean....Ahhh! Fuck you! Fuck this whole room!" The gestures and facial expressions are the best!

zappbrannigan 06-20-2012 09:56 PM

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words! They mean a lot!

Also, good eyes to Sunshineblonde: It does indeed say "Vote Big Jim" in the newspaper editor's office.

There's also "Myq" written on one of the microphones (as pointed out by BrianAlt) and it says "FOOTLVR" on Rex's license plate.

I think that's all the Easter Eggs in the video.

Anyway, thanks again!

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Forums user TheLivingDead is holding the first sign and Picard is holding the second sign. (they won those cameos for being the Hottest Girl and Hottest Guy, respectively).

sunshineblonde 06-21-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 726162)
Thanks, everyone, for the kind words! They mean a lot!

Also, good eyes to Sunshineblonde: It does indeed say "Vote Big Jim" in the newspaper editor's office.

There's also "Myq" written on one of the microphones (as pointed out by BrianAlt) and it says "FOOTLVR" on Rex's license plate.

I think that's all the Easter Eggs in the video.

Anyway, thanks again!

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Forums user TheLivingDead is holding the first sign and Picard is holding the second sign. (they won those cameos for being the Hottest Girl and Hottest Guy, respectively).

Yeah I loved that license plate! I enjoy your videos so much. Thank you for doing them! Keep them coming!

BrotherLove 06-23-2012 12:10 AM

I'm Peein' my pants

This is hilarious -
Every time I watch it - I think it's over - and then
BAM! - Keith continues - and Chemda Laughs

They Do TV Hot and Slammin'!

lizzy1e 07-06-2012 01:38 AM

Fantastic job, Erik! Loved all the little jokes in each scene and your gestures and facial expressions were spot on. KATG - The Animated Series.

albi 08-15-2012 07:11 AM

This sublimely hilarious and well-done! I was in a bad mood before watching this vid and now I’m a good one. Coincidence? I think not, Dr Scholls!