Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   KATGtv (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   42: Danny Hatch (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f20/42-danny-hatch-17638/)

Keith 03-22-2013 08:18 PM

42: Danny Hatch

100 for 30: Danny Hatch

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Keith 03-23-2013 03:27 PM

I adore KATGtvs like nothing else. We won't title a video KATGtv if we don't find it glorious. This one is no exception. Like all KATGtvs, I've watched the final product of this one so many times. I think of what my favorite moment of Danny Hatch IN STUNNING HD is, and then another one pops in my head.

Right now I'll say that I'm most giddy over Brother Love coming back from the bathroom and seeming to forget there's a show going on. The best moment is when he looks up at Danny: "Huh?"

Aces 10, Danny. I find this just as magnificent as when the pros did it.

Now I'm off to relieve the magic of the old 100 for 30s.

littlp 03-23-2013 10:22 PM

Excellent episode. You can tell that Danny is very talented and it had been awesome to hear how he has grown comically, professionally, and personally over the last year. I am glad they have him the chance.

bw81 03-24-2013 12:46 AM

The Christopher Walken impression was priceless. And agreed on the Brolo interactions; he just looks up and you can see him thinking, "Who is this cat? And who the fuck is he talkin to?" Even when he only introduced him 5 minutes prior, or was it 17 minutes? That timer is a bit screwy.

Keith 03-24-2013 12:58 AM

What if when Brolo went to the bathroom, Danny had stopped and sat down, and then we all were just conversing normally when Brolo came back out?

BrotherLove 03-24-2013 10:32 AM

Awesome Show Danny!!!!!
You're a trooper! A sweet heart....
And most of all...
A COMEDIAN!
Love you buddy

Bucho 03-24-2013 12:41 PM

This whole thing is very fun with my highlight bits being at [SPOILER ALERT] 3:14, 3:50, 4:15 and 7:38. Also especially love Danny's nonchalant stance when he's leaning on the wall by the door* to the bathroom (4:26).

* Curtain.

dannyhatch 03-24-2013 09:03 PM

Aw thanks you guys. I love you all. And thanks to Keith and Chemda for letting it happen. I never in a billion years dreamed I would have my own 100 for 30. This is so cool. I am very blessed. Thanks. Thanks. Hi. Thanks.