Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Meetups (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Any Europeans interested in a meet up? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/any-europeans-interested-meet-up-16346/)

Jazz 05-18-2011 12:20 PM

Any Europeans interested in a meet up?

Hi everyone,

Jazz from Australia here. American flag bikini in the hottest girls of KATG contest for those who are more inclined to remember cleavage than names.
I know my post seems a little vague but I am travelling Europe for the next few months and would love to meet with some fellow KATG listeners. Need some like-minded perverts around me as I am a touch lonely. I am teaching English in the Basilicata region of Italy for the next two months, then onto Spain and eventually Ireland in August/September, than the UK for October/November.
If anyone is interested in meeting up over beers or what not drop me a line. I brought my tshirt we can make an event out of it. Wow that sounded far more filthy than I intended. :eek:

Ciao!

Lanfear 05-18-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz (Post 700788)
Hi everyone,

Jazz from Australia here. American flag bikini in the hottest girls of KATG contest for those who are more inclined to remember cleavage than names.
I know my post seems a little vague but I am travelling Europe for the next few months and would love to meet with some fellow KATG listeners. Need some like-minded perverts around me as I am a touch lonely. I am teaching English in the Basilicata region of Italy for the next two months, then onto Spain and eventually Ireland in August/September, than the UK for October/November.
If anyone is interested in meeting up over beers or what not drop me a line. I brought my tshirt we can make an event out of it. Wow that sounded far more filthy than I intended. :eek:

Ciao!

Team Yurp is meeting in London 17-19.June find a cheap flight and join us!
So far we have 7 or 8 people confirmed

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...revival-16133/

Junkenstein 05-19-2011 04:09 AM

Considering the distance between Basilicata and where i live, we have a better chance to meet at the team YURP gathering. join us, we're good people.

Jazz 06-09-2011 04:44 PM

It sounds great guys but I am tutoring English here in Italy and can't get out of it. Perhaps I'll just throw out a massage when I arrive in the UK and see who is free for a pint?

Cretaceous Bob 06-10-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz (Post 700788)
American flag bikini in the hottest girls of KATG contest

I would just like to say that I'm a big fan of your work and if I was in Italy I'd meet you the hell up.

Jazz 06-11-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob (Post 703139)
I would just like to say that I'm a big fan of your work and if I was in Italy I'd meet you the hell up.

Thank Bob! Shonky webcam and bikini seem to be a winning combo. I am thinking America next trip so who knows. Would be great to meet some other listeners.

inviolatejade 07-09-2011 06:14 PM

Hi, I am new(ish) to the forums. I've been on before under a different screen name that I can't even remember, so I doubt anyone here would have remembered me either. I'm new to London and will be here throughout July and am looking for something to do. Are there any meetups planned? Or can anyone point me toward some good venues or must-see local bands? Thanks!

Madcat 07-10-2011 03:11 PM

Nothing in Sweden? Ghaa way do I even ask, no one lives here. Is there something oland for the fall? I'm kinda busy during the summer with work and racing...

PMD14 07-11-2011 03:14 PM

Well Doug Stanhope is going to be playing in the Leicester Square Theatre in London during August if anybody wants to meet up around one of his shows.

romanian_guy 08-02-2011 03:57 PM

any meetups in Denmark?