Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Like Tree1Likes

Old 05-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Any Europeans interested in a meet up?

Hi everyone,

Jazz from Australia here. American flag bikini in the hottest girls of KATG contest for those who are more inclined to remember cleavage than names.
I know my post seems a little vague but I am travelling Europe for the next few months and would love to meet with some fellow KATG listeners. Need some like-minded perverts around me as I am a touch lonely. I am teaching English in the Basilicata region of Italy for the next two months, then onto Spain and eventually Ireland in August/September, than the UK for October/November.
If anyone is interested in meeting up over beers or what not drop me a line. I brought my tshirt we can make an event out of it. Wow that sounded far more filthy than I intended.

Ciao!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
Hi everyone,

Jazz from Australia here. American flag bikini in the hottest girls of KATG contest for those who are more inclined to remember cleavage than names.
I know my post seems a little vague but I am travelling Europe for the next few months and would love to meet with some fellow KATG listeners. Need some like-minded perverts around me as I am a touch lonely. I am teaching English in the Basilicata region of Italy for the next two months, then onto Spain and eventually Ireland in August/September, than the UK for October/November.
If anyone is interested in meeting up over beers or what not drop me a line. I brought my tshirt we can make an event out of it. Wow that sounded far more filthy than I intended.

Ciao!
Team Yurp is meeting in London 17-19.June find a cheap flight and join us!
So far we have 7 or 8 people confirmed

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...revival-16133/
Old 05-19-2011, 04:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Considering the distance between Basilicata and where i live, we have a better chance to meet at the team YURP gathering. join us, we're good people.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

It sounds great guys but I am tutoring English here in Italy and can't get out of it. Perhaps I'll just throw out a massage when I arrive in the UK and see who is free for a pint?
Old 06-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
American flag bikini in the hottest girls of KATG contest
I would just like to say that I'm a big fan of your work and if I was in Italy I'd meet you the hell up.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I would just like to say that I'm a big fan of your work and if I was in Italy I'd meet you the hell up.
Thank Bob! Shonky webcam and bikini seem to be a winning combo. I am thinking America next trip so who knows. Would be great to meet some other listeners.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hi, I am new(ish) to the forums. I've been on before under a different screen name that I can't even remember, so I doubt anyone here would have remembered me either. I'm new to London and will be here throughout July and am looking for something to do. Are there any meetups planned? Or can anyone point me toward some good venues or must-see local bands? Thanks!
Old 07-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Nothing in Sweden? Ghaa way do I even ask, no one lives here. Is there something oland for the fall? I'm kinda busy during the summer with work and racing...
Old 07-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)

Well Doug Stanhope is going to be playing in the Leicester Square Theatre in London during August if anybody wants to meet up around one of his shows.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Question

any meetups in Denmark?