Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Like Tree4Likes

Old 04-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cheese_2001 View Post
Every airplane window has these little tiny holes at the bottom... any clue why? My theory: to disprove those assholes who say a tiny hole will make your plane explode
Likely to keep the air presure between the panes equal to the cabin preasure.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #202 (permalink)

dr love

So I went to the doctor to get a note for missing the last two days of work and when he came in the room and asked what was wrong, I told him I lost my voice and he said "wow... that's kind of sexy. Maybe you could become a sex phone operator" and then laughed for an awkwardly long period of time.. then said "seriously though, you could be knitting socks and asking people what they're wearing" and started laughing hysterically again... Regardless I got my note, without having to talk dirty to the doctor... but that was awkard.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambboy View Post

I have no recollection of these photos being taken, just sat for the last 5 min trying to recall but I got nothing - t'was a good night indeed .

Quote:
So I went to the doctor to get a note for missing the last two days of work and when he came in the room and asked what was wrong, I told him I lost my voice and he said "wow... that's kind of sexy. Maybe you could become a sex phone operator" and then laughed for an awkwardly long period of time.. then said "seriously though, you could be knitting socks and asking people what they're wearing" and started laughing hysterically again... Regardless I got my note, without having to talk dirty to the doctor... but that was awkard.
Your doctor sounds like a bit of a perv, or he's an expert at knowing what phone sex operators should sound like ... which when you think about it are kinda the same actually. Congrats on the job, you found out pretty quick! I think it was my crossed fingers that put you over the rest of the candidates.

Last edited by archicat; 04-21-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #204 (permalink)

Surprising my dad/barber with the new doo at the airport... I had to walk right in front of him to get around behind him, and he didn't even recognize me
Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #205 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

So I took this picture of "Matt B's Bike" last year (2008) outside The Comedy Cellar.

And wouldn't you know it, it was still there this year. (2009) Note: It is missing a bunch more parts.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
I'll email.
o.O

I can has?

Jeremy - That bike picture has to be the best pic ever.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #207 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Who took pictures at Comedy Cellar on Thursday night? I vaguely remember pics being taken outside afterward too.

And, WTF, I was there all week and never saw titties once! Email > ryan@vancleave.de

Here's my KatG related photos from last week:

KatG Flickr Set - April 15, 2009

Last edited by ryanvc76; 04-21-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #208 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanvc76 View Post
Here's my KatG related photos from last week:

KatG Flickr Set - April 15, 2009
Awesome pics! I look a little TOO happy in that one pic.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #209 (permalink)

I don't know why celebrities get so mad at the paparazzi. Lambboy was right there every time I started sucking face with a girl, and I loved it!

I'm back in Canada, representing Halifax for a few days. It's the best. FUCK YOU, AMERICA! But please, take me back next year. A joke's a joke, but come on -- I can't live in Canada forever.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #210 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I don't know why celebrities get so mad at the paparazzi. Lambboy was right there every time I started sucking face with a girl, and I loved it!

I'm back in Canada, representing Halifax for a few days. It's the best. FUCK YOU, AMERICA! But please, take me back next year. A joke's a joke, but come on -- I can't live in Canada forever.
How did the boarder crossing go?