Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Like Tree4Likes

Old 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
Wait a sec isn't that "Punch Me in the Face" Kid!! ha ha ha. He came back!
It is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Dude. Sounds like an awesome party.
T'was, esspecialy the part where someone get's thrown through a table, and another person goes to the ER.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #62 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post

T'was, esspecialy the part where someone get's thrown through a table, and another person goes to the ER.
Story, plz?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
Story, plz?
I tried to half suplex Keith and my knee got dislocated when I lifted him... we crashed into a table and some chairs and I spent the night in the hospital. I'm on crutches now... I'll know more when I get home on Sunday and visit an ortho.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #64 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
I tried to half suplex Keith and my knee got dislocated when I lifted him... we crashed into a table and some chairs and I spent the night in the hospital. I'm on crutches now... I'll know more when I get home on Sunday and visit an ortho.
Did the pizza survive?
Old 04-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #65 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I'm fine... not really in pain unless shit pops out of place, (only happens when I turn wrong while sleeping). This is a good sign that there's not ligament damage (which would require surgery and rehab and shit). I'm chilling in bed for today and taking some time to learn crutches. Not going to make the 5 o'clock meetup, but McNally mentioned possibly hitting up a movie at midnight, I'm thinking I might try to make something like that. I'll definately be at Viva and the live show. My friend Bobby has been good about helping me out and consistently mocking me (which is fine, this is a funny story). It's crazy, I did four years of high school wrestling, two years of football, like 12 years of baseball and 4 years of professional wrestling and I've never once been injured (no broken bones, twisted ankles, anything... after I saw Unbreakable I wanted to fight crime). This was due. There's something hilarious about the fact that play wrestling Keith led to me being in a knee brace.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #66 (permalink)

I was gonna try for a midnight Crank 2, but I think I might need a day of rest. The idea of hauling myself out of Queens today is starting to seem unlikely. Sorry to hear about your leg man, that sucks. We need to make a promo vid for your return. Bahbahbah Bahbahbah Bahbahbah... wrestling is the only thing I ever really loved... IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! Shoogbear returns April 17th.

Last edited by McNally; 04-16-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #67 (permalink)

Oh you all look amazing!
Jeremy, you're getting too skinny

did you feel my spirit there?
Old 04-16-2009, 06:30 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
I'm fine... not really in pain unless shit pops out of place, (only happens when I turn wrong while sleeping). This is a good sign that there's not ligament damage (which would require surgery and rehab and shit). I'm chilling in bed for today and taking some time to learn crutches. Not going to make the 5 o'clock meetup, but McNally mentioned possibly hitting up a movie at midnight, I'm thinking I might try to make something like that. I'll definately be at Viva and the live show. My friend Bobby has been good about helping me out and consistently mocking me (which is fine, this is a funny story). It's crazy, I did four years of high school wrestling, two years of football, like 12 years of baseball and 4 years of professional wrestling and I've never once been injured (no broken bones, twisted ankles, anything... after I saw Unbreakable I wanted to fight crime). This was due. There's something hilarious about the fact that play wrestling Keith led to me being in a knee brace.
Good to see you probably haven't rooned your knee. I couldn't stop the visual of the situatio going through my head this morning! We thought out of you and Keith that Keith would be the one in the ER. Ya know, with bum knees and all.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #69 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Ok, so now that I'm back in DC and have access to wifi, I can upload my few pictures I snapped with the phone.

The ones from the Merit show I think came out ok (maybe a bit blurry can't tell on the small screen) and of course the photos from the Rays Pizza Wrestling League.

I had such a damn good time again this year, it was great seeing familiar faces and meeting some really cool new folks as well. Too fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0126.jpg (129.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0127.jpg (101.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0132.jpg (125.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0133.jpg (99.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0134.jpg (107.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0135.jpg (134.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0136.jpg (130.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0137.jpg (131.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0138.jpg (129.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0139.jpg (127.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #70 (permalink)

Oooohhhh what a night. Third show I've been to, the best by far. All the usual suspects in full form. Sadly its only once a year. Only bad thing, I had to work in Times Square today......just noticed there are a lot of f'n lights there....ha jeeze!
Thanks Keith, Chemda and crew for putting together a memorable evening. Hope to bump into you around the city. Save travels for all you out-of-towners.