Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Meetups (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Berlin Meetup - November 13-15 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/berlin-meetup-november-13-15-a-13511/)

Lanfear 07-02-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violachick8 (Post 587000)
I'll be in Rome starting the 28th of August until about Midway through December of course I'll be wandering through Europe on the weekends so I wont just be seeing Italy. Not sure everywhere that I will be going but be assured theres going to be a bit of ground covered. Looking forward to seeing everything!

Let me know if you need suggestions for great city trips or would like a travel buddy - I am always up for quick weekend trips :D

The Gunner 07-02-2009 09:12 AM

Shit, I may have to see if I can "acquire" another set of cuffs for thus one.

archicat 07-02-2009 10:03 AM

Thats class Viola! You gotta come visit me at uni in scotland some weekend - you're always welcome :)

violachick8 07-02-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 587002)
Let me know if you need suggestions for great city trips or would like a travel buddy - I am always up for quick weekend trips :D

That would be so kickass. I will let you know when I have definitive plans. They'd probably be short notice.
Quote:

Originally Posted by archicat (Post 587016)
Thats class Viola! You gotta come visit me at uni in scotland some weekend - you're always welcome :)

That would also be kick ass. I'll see if I can make it over there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gunner (Post 587003)
Shit, I may have to see if I can "acquire" another set of cuffs for thus one.

Oh dear that sounds like trouble in the making. Really really great trouble ;)

ryanvc76 07-02-2009 01:17 PM

This will be awesome... Berlin is soooo much cheaper than London too! :cool: It's also cool to see some interest from people I haven't had the chance to meet before. I'll keep the 1st post in this thread updated as people decide.

tga 07-02-2009 01:28 PM

I have never been to Germany and it's a place I would love to go so I am seriously considering this. I will need to look into flights and prices and such but put me down as a maybe!

ryanvc76 07-02-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tga (Post 587093)
I have never been to Germany and it's a place I would love to go so I am seriously considering this. I will need to look into flights and prices and such but put me down as a maybe!

Done. It would be great to see you again man!

tga 07-02-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanvc76 (Post 587098)
Done. It would be great to see you again man!

Yeah - you too! Again, it's somewhere I would love go to! Just looking at flights now and it's approx £50 from London return and I did look at the Generator Berlin and for a private room it's €50.50 a night. So it's not that bad really price wise, just need to see if I can do it with what I am paying out for at the moment.

Bavarianchick 07-02-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violachick8 (Post 586987)
I am in. Hooray for finally being able to kill my liver the KATG Euro way!

So cool you're going to be in Europe for a couple of months - AND you're going to make it to a Euro meet-up. Of course you're also always welcome to stay with ryanvc76 and me and party it up in Heidelberg, Germany, too. I'm sure, Lanfear will be in, she practically lives "around the corner"...well, not quite, but only an hour away.

Emelath 07-02-2009 08:44 PM

I'm in :) :)