Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 05-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

London Meetup Summer 2009: June 26-28th

Hey all,

Pretty unanimous decision for the London meetup to be over June 26th - 28th weekend.

Most of us talking about staying at The Generator again, post here if you're planning to also and we'll sort out rooms etc.

If anyone hears of any good comedy shows, gigs etc on that weekend that we could hit that'd be awesome - post any ideas on here!

Any and all KATG fans welcome - the more the merrier as long as you like a Party Supah Party
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'm in! Add it up!

You can book rooms at the generator for up to 8 people at a time, so I propose we make room-groups of 8 each.

I suggest the following group:
Me
the_eD
archicat
Mr_Matt
Smitch
Lanfear
Bavarianchick
Ryan

If you're not included in the group it's because I don't like you, I joke I joke! No hard feelings! It's just a suggestion.

Also I think I'll arrive on friday the 26th and leave on monday the 29th, that's what I did in October. Except if everyone is leaving sunday then off course I'll also leave sunday.

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
Old 05-13-2009, 06:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

you left me off the list! I am not feeling the love and I wanted in Lanfear's room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
I'm in! Add it up!

You can book rooms at the generator for up to 8 people at a time, so I propose we make room-groups of 8 each.

Me
the_eD
archicat
Mr_Matt
Smitch
Lanfear
Bavarianchick
Ryan

If you're not included in the group it's because I don't like you, I joke I joke! No hard feelings! It's just a suggestion.

Also I think I'll arrive on friday the 26th and leave on monday the 29th, that's what I did in October. Except if everyone is leaving sunday then off course I'll also leave sunday.

Last edited by Emelath; 05-13-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
I'm in! Add it up!

Me
the_eD
archicat
Mr_Matt
Smitch
Lanfear
Bavarianchick
Ryan

Yes Bryan I'm in I feel very loved right now! Do they guarantee us 8 people rooms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelath View Post
you left me off the list! I am not feeling the love and I wanted in Lanfear's room!
Ellen babe we love you don't worry!
First of all lets see if everybody on that list actually wants to be in that room (maybe the couple wants a private room? Not that I wanna kick them out just wondering ) and second of all this is just for sleeping.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

First of all lets see if everybody on that list actually wants to be in that room (maybe the couple wants a private room? Not that I wanna kick them out just wondering ) and second of all this is just for sleeping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks girl! Just for sleeping when did you initiate that rule... October LOL
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Yes Bryan I'm in I feel very loved right now! Do they guarantee us 8 people rooms?

First of all lets see if everybody on that list actually wants to be in that room (maybe the couple wants a private room? Not that I wanna kick them out just wondering ) and second of all this is just for sleeping.
You can book a room for 8 people via their website. I booked a room for 3 in october and all I had to do is pay the total amount at once when checking in so I'll either the first person to arrive has to advance a big pile of cash or we'll have to gather the entire group before checking in.

Don't worry Ellen, it's just that I don't really know you and I don't per se like you, it's not that I don't like you or hate, I just don't know you. No offense and like Lanfear said, wait and see what happens and what other people want I was just suggesting the room I'd like with the people that've said that would come.

The rooms are def not only for sleeping btw, when the bars close we'll take the booze up to the rooms! Room party suppah party! But off course you can come over to other rooms to party.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

Looking good guys, I can't wait! However, since I already live in London, and only about half and hour away from the centre of town, I reckon I'll give the Generator a miss. This means I'll have way more money to spend on SHOTS and general P!SP!-realted activites, so whoever wants my space can take it. And they better use it wisely...
Old 05-13-2009, 08:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

I christen this meetup "JuneDon" !

Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Cool

W00ty w00t w00ts. Dates set.
Love the banner Bry. JuneDon, brilliant!
I'll defo be on for Generator this time. Saves me sleeping where I pass out, which last time was mostly Matt's plush hotel room floor and bathtub. :P
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #10 (permalink)

Well fine then, I'll just sleep on the streets. Just because I have no Internet *scoff*

I'm so excited!! We need to do all the crazy stuff we couldn't get up to the first time around.

Ellen, wanna start the second room with me?