Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 05-15-2009, 03:29 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I'm going to stay Friday to Tuesday evening - flight is booked!

So I would like to share a room for Friday - Sunday (three nights) and I will organize of the other nights myself.

I will do a Stonehenge daytrip on Monday (not decided which one yet) and if anybody wants to join me that would be lovely.
I really would have wanted to join you to Stonehenge but found out that my co-worker is off that Monday so I should be there since we're sharing a project and shouldn't be gone the same time Too bad...Hm, maybe next time. We'll get in Thursday and leave again Sunday night...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #42 (permalink)

I'll probably stay 3 nights, but I promised a friend I would help her pack up her flat to move sometime that week, so it could turn out that I'm gone pretty early on Monday.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
I'll probably stay 3 nights, but I promised a friend I would help her pack up her flat to move sometime that week, so it could turn out that I'm gone pretty early on Monday.
Early monday is cool, we'll all have to get up early on monday anyway cause we have to check out at like 12 right?

@brenkin no offense taken, I don't play for that team anyways. About your stay at the generator, we now have a group of 8 that we're gonna divide up in 2 groups of 4. So maybe you should just get a dorm room for the night? You can party and hang at our rooms but I don't think it'll be practical to put you into the room groups since you'll only be there for a night and there aren't rooms for 5 people.

This is gonna get tricky anyway. I'm pretty sure Cat is gonna stay 3 nights as well so we'll have at least 5 people staying 3 nights and 2 people staying 1 night, and then there's the question of what Emelath will do. But the thing is if we get 2 private 4-beds rooms then one of the rooms will have at least two emty beds on sunday night, now one can be taken by brenkin. But what about the other two.. hmm...

Ok so this would be the costs of 2 private rooms:

Date Room details People Cost Total
Fri 26 Jun 09 2x Private (4 beds) 8 GBP 25.00 GBP 200.00
Sat 27 Jun 09 2x Private (4 beds) 8 GBP 25.00 GBP 200.00
Sun 28 Jun 09 2x Private (4 beds) 8 GBP 25.00 GBP 200.00
Total GBP 600.00

Now the sunday night would be at least one emty bed but if Brenkin takes one of the beds then maybe it works out perfectly. Also we could always devide the 25 pounds per emty bed between the people that stay 3 nights. As it is now that would be like 5 pounds a person which is fine by me.

Sorry if this post seemed random but I was thinking out loud.

2 nights:
Sam
Mr Matt

3 nights:

Babbling Bryan
Lanfear
Ed
Teddy Picker

Sunday Night Only:

Brenkin

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
Old 05-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #44 (permalink)

Just rang my mate about moving dates and it turns out she needs me on the Friday, so I'll try to get back up to London early (she's in Guildford) but for the time being, rather than make life difficult I'll say I'm staying for 2 nights: Saturday and Sunday.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #45 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
Just rang my mate about moving dates and it turns out she needs me on the Friday, so I'll try to get back up to London early (she's in Guildford) but for the time being, rather than make life difficult I'll say I'm staying for 2 nights: Saturday and Sunday.
Don't be gay Boden. What do have have to help pack with, a toothbrush. Get your arse in gear for Friday night frolics.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eD View Post
Don't be gay Boden. What do have have to help pack with, a toothbrush. Get your arse in gear for Friday night frolics.
Seconded, and if you have to be gay then go be gay on friday with us during our pub crawl!
Old 05-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Ack! Believe me, I want to be there! Let me try and negotiate enough time to get back up to London!!
Old 05-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
I third this! Get your ass down for June-don, the craic will be mighty - you can't miss it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
Also we could always devide the 25 pounds per empty bed between the people that stay 3 nights. As it is now that would be like 5 pounds a person which is fine by me.
£5 is cool with me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanvc76 View Post
Bavarianchick and I will be flying into Stansted on Thursday night, the 25th, and flying back out on Sunday evening, the 28th. Flight is booked - Generator is booked - Liver is scared!
Fuckin' aces! Can't wait - get that liver prepared

I'm probably going to stay 3 nights but haven't booked flights yet, put me down for 3 tho. Going to book over next few days . Anyone know which airport is easiest to get into city centre (except Heathrow)?
Old 05-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archicat View Post
I third this! Get your ass down for June-don, the craic will be mighty - you can't miss it!

Anyone know which airport is easiest to get into city centre (except Heathrow)?
Alright alright, I'll try my hardest!!

Gatwick Express takes you right to Victoria station, which would probably be the most central.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #50 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

OK Emelath mentioned in the other thread that she plans to stay till Monday so I would put her down for three nights as well - I'll text her so she can confirm ASAP

How about doing it like this?

2 nights:
Sam
Mr Matt

3 nights:
Babbling Bryan
Lanfear
Ed
Teddy Picker
Emelath
Archicat

Sunday Night Only:
Brenkin

If Teddy really can't make it on Friday (how dare she) we can easily split that money.