Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 05-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenkin View Post
Okay economists, sorry to mess with all your fancy calculations but I'm now officially down for both nights - Saturday and Sunday. My degree is biological so I'm no good with the numbers, but stick that in your brains and turn the wheels and see what comes out. 'k thanks!

Also @lanfear, Stonehenge sounds tempting. I'm not the tourist type but it would be cool to see some old rocks held up by other old rocks, so maybe I'll tag along if we don't disgust each other over the weekend first

EDIT: If the numbers of people are weird I'll share a private room with anyone who's up for it, or just get a bed in a dorm room.
well matts list seems pretty solid as long as nobody of the 8 group changes their mind. This means 2x 4bed privates would work out perfectly, worst case we have an empty bed on Friday and Sunday. Now brenkin it'll be hard to calculate you into the saturday night so if you don't mind getting a dorm for that night. It's just for sleep cause you can party all night long on our rooms.

Now I wonder if generator will have problem with us switching up the people that stay in the rooms each night, the irregularities.

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
Now I wonder if generator will have problem with us switching up the people that stay in the rooms each night, the irregularities.
We'll just have to be slightly sneakier than you were last year when you got me in
Old 05-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
Now brenkin it'll be hard to calculate you into the saturday night so if you don't mind getting a dorm for that night. It's just for sleep cause you can party all night long on our rooms.
The Generator site lists a two night minimum for Saturday, so there will be an extra empty bed on Sunday in either a dorm or one of the 2x4s if I book for Sat & Sun night. But what the hell, I have a student loan, so it's not really my money I'm spending.

Economists: please don't point out the fallacy of my justification

What say we get this meetup announced on the show sometime to fill the empty beds and generally make everything a lot more complicated?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #64 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

As far as I remember the Generator only needs one name for the private room so they do not care who sleeps where when

Anyway Emelath just texted that she is in for Friday - Monday

OK and we need to get going because from what I see on the Generator site there are no 4-private rooms left for that weekend maybe they open up later again but I doubt it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I just reserved a private room for 6 Friday - Monday if we find a better solution I can always cancel
Who's in? First come first serve.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:45 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT:
I just reserved a private room for 6 Friday - Monday if we find a better solution I can always cancel
I'm in! I can pay for Friday even though I won't be there. Is that including Monday night?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #66 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenkin View Post
I'm in! I can pay for Friday even though I won't be there. Is that including Monday night?
No I was planning to get a room for Monday night seperately as I leave on Tuesday - if you need one too I'm happy to share otherwise it will be a drom room for me.

If you wanna join me for Stonehenge feel free to google some tours - I haven't decided yet which one I want.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #67 (permalink)

I come in on Friday and leave Monday morning!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT:
For now I'll take a bed, but when I get home from work I'll try and get a 2/3 bed private room and we should get enough beds between the two of us.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Matt View Post
For now I'll take a bed, but when I get home from work I'll try and get a 2/3 bed private room and we should get enough beds between the two of us.
Ok I've just booked a 3 bed private room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday Night so,

Friday
Me
(Empty Slot £30)
(Empty Slot £30)

Saturday
Me
(Empty Slot £30)
(Empty Slot £30)

Sunday
Me (possibly)
(Empty Slot £25)
(Empty Slot £25)

PM me to confirm if you want a bed. Although I suspect Lanfears room will fill up first,
Old 05-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #70 (permalink)

OKAY OKAY OKAY!
I've got my plans sorted and finalised!

I can come on the Friday, but unfortunately due to ££ I can still only stay 2 night, so it'll be Friday and Saturday. BUT I can hang out for all of Sunday, if we plan on anything then!

Hope that clears up prices and stuff! *SOEXCITED*