Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 01-02-2017, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

NYC Podcast Meetup presents The Busy Creator Podcast 100th Episode LIVE

Friends,

I've been quiet on the forums lately, but three years ago I started a podcast due in no small part to Keith and Chemda's efforts and their Ultimate Podcasting Guide. Well, fast forward to now and I'm preparing to celebrate the 100th episode of my show, The Busy Creator Podcast.

To celebrate the milestone, I'm hosting a live event to record the 100th episode! It's going to be a collaboration with the New York City Podcast Meetup. I know a number of your live here in NYC and I would love to see you there!

This event, unlike previous NYCPodMeet events, will be held for the first time in Brooklyn, itself a place where podcasting has deep roots. Brooklyn is home to some of our favorite podcasters such as Gimlet Media (producers of Reply All and StartUp) and Pineapple Street (producers of With Her from Hillary Clinton and Women of the Hour with Lena Dunham).

The evening's proceedings will run like a late-night chat show — a brief monologue, followed by guest conversations, and even musical interludes. This will be a lighthearted affair, with plenty of laughter and good spirits, but we'll still bring value by discussing the podcasting journey and lessons learned.

I'm going to host the evening, with Joaquin Cotler, musician and podcast producer himself, serving as the house band. Guests include UX and Digital Designer (and fellow KATG listener) Rashan Casseus, with additional guests to be announced soon.

As this is a New York City Podcast Meetup event, we will make time for chatter and networking, as well as provide our usual pizza, beer, and snacks.

When
Friday, 13th January 2017
Doors open 6:30pm
Event starts at 7:30pm

Where
Small City Co-Working Space (www.smallcity.us)
55-C 9th Street
Gowanus, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Accessible by the F/G trains to Smith St. & 9th St. station

How To Attend
Register in advance on the event page, or pay at the door. Event fee is $10. Friends, family, and co-workers welcome; please RSVP to give us accurate numbers.

Event listing on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/104317946734576/

Please write in with any additional questions. Can't wait to see you there!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote