Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Meetups (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Party! PITTSBURGH SUPER PARTY! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/party-pittsburgh-super-party-15212/)

OnionBag 12-08-2010 05:06 PM

So Newsy and I got the move in done, he's settling in and rubbing off the gay. I had to watch Glee with him last night.

So now we need to pick a day for drinks!

cupcakesupremacy 12-08-2010 06:51 PM

As long as it happens on the weekend and doesn't interfere with Pitt basketball, my boyfriend and I will definitely join!

natrasha 12-10-2010 07:02 PM

oh shit, he's here!!

very up for drinks - i need to meet some of you locals
in the mean time, i am totally hoping for a random newsy sighting

Newsy 12-11-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natrasha (Post 683684)
oh shit, he's here!!

very up for drinks - i need to meet some of you locals
in the mean time, i am totally hoping for a random newsy sighting

Best thing you could do is come to my job at the Bed Bath and Beyond in Waterworks mall, and act all surprised and be all like "OMG NEWSY?!". That would be amazing.

NebshitNance 12-11-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 683766)
Best thing you could do is come to my job at the Bed Bath and Beyond in Waterworks mall, and act all surprised and be all like "OMG NEWSY?!". That would be amazing.

Wow - I was JUST IN that store last night!

And in case you didn't already know:

1. Coffee Tree Roasters (over by Community Supermarket) is way better than Starbucks if you're into that type of thing.

2. The Five Below store has a huge variety of candy (Original Gummie Bears, etc.).

missmilf25 12-12-2010 10:38 AM

if this happens and can happen on a saturday, i'm in :)

Newsy 12-13-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NebshitNance (Post 683770)
Wow - I was JUST IN that store last night!

And in case you didn't already know:

1. Coffee Tree Roasters (over by Community Supermarket) is way better than Starbucks if you're into that type of thing.

2. The Five Below store has a huge variety of candy (Original Gummie Bears, etc.).

i closed the store and i was one of the only people on register.. what gives!

NebshitNance 12-13-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 683856)
i closed the store and i was one of the only people on register.. what gives!

I was at the main register (customer service?) and there was a dark-haired woman with glasses that rang me up. I noticed that I posted at midnight...to clarify, it was Friday night that I was there. And I'm ashamed to say that I was buying the fake grass indoor potty for neurotic little dogs with issues (shush, I know it's appalling). I'm sure I'll catch you down there again - BB&B always seems to suck me in with their weird stuff that makes me think I HAVE to have it (see above: fake grass potty for a dog).