Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Meetups (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Party! PITTSBURGH SUPER PARTY! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/party-pittsburgh-super-party-15212/)

amikaligula 09-20-2010 08:07 PM

Ya, like Natrasha said, you really can't hail a cab here and the buses here run until 2am at the latest, and the last bus simply never coming is not unknown.

As far as cab service goes, I've only ever had luck with yellow cab(412-321-8100) or classy cab(412-322-5080). Yellow cab is considerably cheaper, but it can be almost impossible to get a dispatcher when the bars are emptying out.

And fuck ya, suck ya Pittsburgh!

moondust367 09-20-2010 08:48 PM

Thanks for the numbers! I just saved them to my phone....for all the good it will do. You never know.

The Girl 09-21-2010 12:51 AM

Moondust, please email me with the paypal email you used to buy your tickets and I will help you work this out. Email chemda@chemda.

Blackhawk 09-22-2010 07:48 PM

I've posted here only once before, and am kinda excited for the live show!
(don't get the sardine sandwich at Primanti's, it's too salty)

NebshitNance 09-23-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 668817)
This show is all-ages.

Glad to hear this because I was hoping to bring my 16-year-old (he who won't admit to liking KATG because his mom listens). I was on the fence about going because I'm old school and un-cool, but fuck it, I'm a fan so I'll be there! :o Besides I'm guessing this is the only time that KATG will be having a live event that's only a half hour drive from where I live. Yay for Jesse getting married in Pennsylvania!

KcNichoslon 09-24-2010 01:16 PM

wwooo wwhhhooooo P!S!P!
Cant wait to hang with fellow listeners... Im comin out solo to mingle with the best of em!

shancock 09-26-2010 08:09 PM

bummed i can't make it to the live show, but it's pretty awesome to see listeners out my way in PA. enjoy the P!S!P!

Shermlo 09-26-2010 08:23 PM

Excited for the show! Finally coming to a live show after listening since episode 20 or so. FUUUUUCK YEAH SUUUUUCK YEAH

Stump 09-27-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NebshitNance (Post 671160)
Glad to hear this because I was hoping to bring my 16-year-old (he who won't admit to liking KATG because his mom listens). I was on the fence about going because I'm old school and un-cool, but fuck it, I'm a fan so I'll be there! :o Besides I'm guessing this is the only time that KATG will be having a live event that's only a half hour drive from where I live. Yay for Jesse getting married in Pennsylvania!

My husband and I are coming, and we are completely uncool too, so we'll be glad to see you! :rolleyes: Coming from Central Ohio... I've been listening since the 400's, and my husband more recently... we're both excited!

Morrownegger 09-29-2010 04:15 PM

FYSY!!!! party super party in shittsburgh

new member to the forums, def going to the live show. i'm lazy so i prolly won't bother checkin', but am i to assume there might be a meet up before the show with some other steel city fuckers?