Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Meetups (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Party! PITTSBURGH SUPER PARTY! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/party-pittsburgh-super-party-15212/)

missmilf25 10-23-2010 12:56 AM

yay!! so awesome to be in pittsbvurgh right now! anyone wanna come party in our room, pm me :D

Mike C 10-23-2010 07:42 AM

In Pittsburgh -- Wanna Meet Up?

Hey fellow KaTG fans: Anyone wanna meet up before the show in Pittsburgh (somewhere near The Alter Bar)? I'll be getting to that area around noon-1PM so if there is something happening or you want to join something happening, just post to this thread or message me on Facebook (Michael Carrino Facebook Profile).

See ya all there sometime today/tonight.

-Michael Carrino

VCTim 10-23-2010 02:58 PM

The show at Toonseum last night was so awesome! With a surprise appearance by Ray DeVito and Pat Dixon! Can't wait for the live show see everyone in an hour or so!

Nerdist 10-24-2010 10:09 AM

Show was amazing, had some fun and will definitly do it again, well maybe not having that much to drink

punk'n 10-25-2010 08:40 AM

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

NebshitNance 10-25-2010 01:49 PM

Picture (I hope)

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 677582)
Pics or it didn't happen. :D

I hope I'm doing this right - it's not a great picture, but I like how Chemda ended up doing a face plant and the look on Diane's face. :)

andyoureuglytoo 10-25-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NebshitNance (Post 677604)
I hope I'm doing this right - it's not a great picture, but I like how Chemda ended up doing a face plant and the look on Diane's face. :)

Were you one of those women sitting in front of us?

NebshitNance 10-25-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo (Post 677608)
Were you one of those women sitting in front of us?

No, I was the one sitting to your right - the guys at the front table took the chair between us. :)

andyoureuglytoo 10-25-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NebshitNance (Post 677610)
No, I was the one sitting to your right - the guys at the front table took the chair between us. :)

:-)

Did you hear those women in front of us?

They wanted to kill those boys. I cracked up.

If you were them, I wanted to applaud you.

But it's nice to meet YOU... :-)

NebshitNance 10-25-2010 05:54 PM

Nope, I was the boring one sitting there with my husband (he who mistakenly thought he won bingo and actually went up on the stage) :o

The boys in front were incredibly rude with the yapping during the entire show. It was inconsiderate to everyone...especially the people up on the stage. And I really don't understand why they insisted on sitting at a table in the very front if they were going to be making so many beer runs and yapping with each other the entire time. Blech. I obviously have no patience for ill-mannered children.