Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Meetups (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   TORONTO Meetup - August 13th (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/toronto-meetup-august-13th-13429/)

illution 07-14-2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preston Buttons (Post 589311)
Actually, for cheap drinks and food it would be Wheat Sheaf or maybe the Imperial Public Library. Also, for peelers I suggest For Your Eyes Only.

I can be found at the Taro Grill most wekends but my financial stuation ain't so great right now so I'm not sure if can meetup before august (hopefully this will change).

I was kind of waiting on some more info about Jesse Joyce coming into town but even if he doesn't lets all try to see if more people respond to this thread before we set any dates. And The Library is a really chills place, although I have heard that the Wheat Sheaf is really great though I haven not been there before. Tell your friends people and IM, message, tweet, or whatever to get everyone involved/invited! I will check again in a few days and reevaluate!:)

indianprincess 07-14-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illution (Post 591048)
I was kind of waiting on some more info about Jesse Joyce coming into town but even if he doesn't lets all try to see if more people respond to this thread before we set any dates. And The Library is a really chills place, although I have heard that the Wheat Sheaf is really great though I haven not been there before. Tell your friends people and IM, message, tweet, or whatever to get everyone involved/invited! I will check again in a few days and reevaluate!:)

Responding to thread. I could do a search on when Jesse Joyce is coming to town but that would involve more typing and I need to look at more pr0n today.

Rhian 07-14-2009 07:14 PM

No Jesse in Tdot for the rest of 2009. (My birthday, Ottawa though)

I'm not really hijacking the thread, but I'll be there for a bit August 13th if anyone's around.

picard102 07-14-2009 08:20 PM

I think I have a wedding around the 13th in London.

bithead 07-14-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhian (Post 591261)
...I'll be there for a bit August 13th if anyone's around...

I'll try to set aside August 13th for a night out...

Rhian 07-14-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picard102 (Post 591276)
I think I have a wedding around the 13th in London.

Think I'll be there also. ;)

Preston Buttons 07-15-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhian (Post 591261)
No Jesse in Tdot for the rest of 2009. (My birthday, Ottawa though)

I'm not really hijacking the thread, but I'll be there for a bit August 13th if anyone's around.

I'll probably be around. Send a message on FB a week before.

Rye 07-15-2009 03:39 PM

TO meet up eh....

wendy116 07-16-2009 10:39 AM

I'm in - what time/place?

Hey there,

I am in for a night out with KATG folks on the 13th of August (Thursday). Can we confirm time/place? I think someone had mentioned the Pilot or the Wheat Sheaf, I'm down with either. As another suggestion, I just found out about a new comedy bar Comedy Bar - 945 Bloor St.W Toronto Ontario, the other day - that might be a fun excursion :)

Preston Buttons 07-16-2009 10:58 AM

The imperial pub has cheap booze and a patio (important). I'm not sitting in a confined space with you motherfuckers. Besides, Rhian's boobs wont fit.