Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   What's My Name (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f25/)
-   -   59: Awkward Sex Moments (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f25/59-awkward-sex-moments-18533/)

Michael's Servant 04-30-2014 11:00 AM

59: Awkward Sex Moments

Chemda is joined by an awesome lineup of comedians and each shares their awkward sex moment story.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

ghauck 04-30-2014 06:18 PM

For real? No, like for real?

This show was so amazing you think your watching a carefully honed Broadway show that's had script rewrites to tweak into perfection.

Then it hits you, this is all live and unrehearsed.

It's a magical moment that perfectly fades out with the disturbing telling of Danny's gay shopping mall encounter. After that story you feel the need to wash your hands and apologize to God (even if your atheist).

J. Canines 05-03-2014 12:15 AM

Aces Danny

I'm a big Danny Hatch fan, but I often worry that he isn't assertive enough.

His story was incredible and the fact he had the balls to tell it made it even more so.

A+++

ghauck 05-03-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Canines (Post 819118)
I'm a big Danny Hatch fan, but I often worry that he isn't assertive enough.

His story was incredible and the fact he had the balls to tell it made it even more so.

A+++

Agree, I think we all have a little Danny in us (especially if your name is Emily)

Every time I didn't act on that crazy impulse I wonder what would have happened???

Now we have Danny in our lives to tell us what actually does happen which 90% reinforces we made the correct decision to abort. But 10% of the time the outcome is so fantastic we are jealous of his missing impulse filter.

Lanfear 05-03-2014 12:51 PM

Good thing this is not the standupathon because I would not be able to vote for a single person when JFOD and Myka together are just the perfect storm of awesomeness

Scumhook 05-04-2014 04:10 AM

Andrea's dick-bending story made my penis scream in pain, so I thought she was going to win.

Right up until Danny opened his gorgeous homoerotic mouth.

Danny "stall rat" Hatch was the clear winner. He had me laughing and cringing and screaming "FUUUUCK NOOOO" all throughout.

LMFAO.

littlp 05-05-2014 09:14 PM

Oh.my.god. So many awesome stories. And Danny "GET OVER HERE" Hatch. Damn. Also, Kevin Allison has one of the best voices I have ever heard. I would buy any audiobook read by him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sparrow 05-10-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 819544)
Danny "GET OVER HERE" Hatch. Damn.

it was all laughs and giggles until this right here. sploosh. and, ya know, after being on the fence about JFOD all these years, i think i'm finally sold. so, in that spirit, next time i'm in the city, fellas, i'm open to some filth. you're both smart, weird little dudes and i'm into it.

bw81 05-27-2014 07:49 PM

This was hilarious from start to finish - was laughing like an idiot on the train with careless abandon. And Danny, balls to you sir for creating that story and then telling it.

Archimedes_Screw 03-06-2019 02:17 PM

This episode is amazing! Chemda, you’re an amazing host. Listening to this again.