Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree43Likes

Old 01-29-2014, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

12: The Tortured Soul

Andrew Short wants to die. Before that though, Keith is ready to hurt and heal him. First he’ll hurt Andrew’s liver. Then he’ll heal Andrew’s soul.

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 1,900 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Game Recognize Game

I have not been this impressed with MNiK since the classic, (and quite frankly mandatory) eps 3& 4 with McNally. I don't want to reveal too much, but the revelations are mind blowing and juicy! Some real doozy's. Not just the incredible insight that Keith gives, (which will undoubtedly alter the guest's life) but comments on his own life and relationships with candor not heard before, (IE former relationship with business partner Chemda!)

I don't say this lightly. This may be Keith's finest work in the realm of MNiK. A++++
Attached Images
File Type: png andrew short.png (53.4 KB, 87 views)
Keith likes this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 01-30-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: UGH why can't i change title??
Old 01-29-2014, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

I found it strangely refreshing to hear a 25 year old who's tired of life and is ready to die.

He's saved himself a lot of time & effort really. All that work he would have done to follow his dreams and strive to make something of himself, only to realise that Lady Luck is a cruel whore, and the phrase "Life's a bitch and then you die" isn't a joke at all.

Grind away, little buddy. Just like the beautiful white snow as it falls to the earth, everything ends up as icy black sludge in the gutters of the road of life.

So well done, short Andrew. I commend you on your bleak outlook, and I hope you live a long life. At first glance, the wish for a long life may seem at odds with my prior comments, but if you include the fact that I'm a bitter nasty piece of shit cunt, then it should make a bit more sense.

The phrase "Best spinoff show ever" should no longer be used for MNIK. Why? Simply because it understates the bestness and sells the show short.

heh heh heh, "sells it short".
I didn't even mean to do that...
Bucho and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Oh, and 11/10 for calling bullshit on the fucking poofter "craft micro handmade tailored" beers. What a load of shit made for wankers who want to pay $15 for a beer so they can feel better about their pathetic empty lives.

And fucking fuck those arsewipes who show up with a single bottle of beer crafted by Equadorian monks made from the urine of virgin yaks which cost $350 at Trader Joes; and then they put it on the bench and start slamming your domestic beers or vodka like there's no fucking tomorrow.

Fuck all you cunts who drink honey-wheat IPA's.

And yes, you bastards know who you fucking are.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

So who actually thinks Andrews current girlfriend won't end up hearing this episode?
Old 01-30-2014, 09:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

She's not VIP. Let's all be cool, brothers.
Keith, Thumbnail and dannyhatch like this.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

It's cool, bro! I just bought her a VIP Gold subscription!
ssgtballard likes this.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _andrewshort View Post
She's not VIP. Let's all be cool, brothers.
I thought that was the point of all the revelations during the show; She's not VIP for you Andrew.
Bucho likes this.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Oh, and 11/10 for calling bullshit on the fucking poofter "craft micro handmade tailored" beers. What a load of shit made for wankers who want to pay $15 for a beer so they can feel better about their pathetic empty lives.

And yes, you bastards know who you fucking are.

Eat a bag of dicks. This is some of the worst bullshit you've EVER written. And that's saying something!
Old 01-30-2014, 04:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
And fucking fuck those arsewipes who show up with a single bottle of beer crafted by Equadorian monks made from the urine of virgin yaks which cost $350 at Trader Joes; and then they put it on the bench and start slamming your domestic beers or vodka like there's no fucking tomorrow..
This part I'm in total agreement. Pricks who show up wanting to act all booshy but then drink all your swill should be beaten. Possibly with bottles.

As for the "Craft beer ...poofters...etc" remark, I'm not sure Scummy knows just what the fuck he's talking about. Good beer is better. Anyone who argues otherwise is either ignorant of taste, or an alcoholic who doesn't care about taste.

Scummy's never had a 'Cold Smoke' from Kettlehouse in MT, or an Oberon Ale from Bells Brewery in MI. Sure, you can buy a 'suitcase' of swill for cheap and going to partys and getting fucked up, but expensive craft beer tastes better. There are also so many flavors and methods to brewing. Just the dialogue alone that stems from good brew...