Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   12: The Tortured Soul (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/12-tortured-soul-18334/)

_andrewshort 02-06-2014 10:11 AM

We're not alone!

_andrewshort 02-06-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 800147)
Why is there an underscore at the start of your username?

Are you trying to make your username seem taller?

I wish that were the case. Some fart sandwich named Andrew Short is a pro BMX biker and took the Twitter name before I could. He's in his late 30s and he does tricks on a bicycle like a 14 year old who listens to Slipknot. We need to end him.

Rufio 02-06-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _andrewshort (Post 800782)
I wish that were the case. Some fart sandwich named Andrew Short is a pro BMX biker and took the Twitter name before I could. He's in his late 30s and he does tricks on a bicycle like a 14 year old who listens to Slipknot. We need to end him.

Update?

thirteen 02-25-2014 02:28 PM

Great episode, as per usual. Fascinating.

I enjoy Keith's ability to get information out of people in such a different way than Chemda. And both are great hosts.

Smaller scale stuff:
- Good for you, you barely stayed faithful. Doesn't mean you get a prize.
- Yes, beer is an acquired taste for most people. It's shit when you try it the first time, and I still refuse to drink it. There's no reason for me to "get used" to something when there are so many other options. Plus, I'm not a teenager. Reminds me of coffee and how most people don't like the taste of black coffee itself without having forced it into themselves for years and adding a ton of cream and sugar to it.

Bigger scale stuff:
Wow, Andrew has things to sort out.

Bucho 02-26-2014 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 804763)
- Yes, beer is an acquired taste for most people. It's shit when you try it the first time, and I still refuse to drink it. There's no reason for me to "get used" to something when there are so many other options.

Are there really "so many other options"? Maybe if you're one of them witless gobshites who only drinks to get drunk, but I can't think of "many other" non-water "options" when it comes to "refreshingness" after a hot or hard or hot and "hard" day than a cold "brewski". Home-made lemonade maybe, as long as it's barely sweetened, but anything more than barely sweetened tastes like shit when you're proper thirsty. Which is fine if you like the taste of shit, but I don't. And I've tried it several times, so (for once) I'm not just talking out of my ass (yes pun).

FingerLakes 10-02-2015 11:40 AM

slightly off topic
Keith never did a circle jerk or any of that weird stuff, but did jerk off on a couch next to his sleeping brother?
That's like 3/4 a circle jerk.

I was a bit of a bully in elementary school, but only to one guy. He did, in fact, stand up to me and punch me. After I beat him up I still bullied him until I realized it was a shit thing to do a year or two later