Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   13: The Pussy Juice Cocktail Hour with K-Town and the A Train (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/13-pussy-juice-cocktail-hour-k-town-train-18397/)

Michael's Servant 02-26-2014 11:00 AM

13: The Pussy Juice Cocktail Hour with K-Town and the A Train

His name is Adam Brown, and he was Security on Episode #1. Now he's back. Learn what it's like to deal with a newborn, how to feel about the Olympics, and why you should throw rocks at the White House.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Eric M 02-26-2014 06:13 PM

Awesome. No shot game with the new dad I guess but still very fun. "Don't rape. Eat a grape." I'm gonna post signs everywhere.

littlp 02-26-2014 08:32 PM

Awesome episode! I've missed Adam Brown.

Blitzgal 02-27-2014 07:29 AM

Cringed at the title, started listening and they're talking baby stories. :)

BrianAlt 02-27-2014 10:32 AM

This reminded me of the old backstage shows when Keith was hanging out with friends, getting drunk and decided to turn on the equipment and record it. It was more like that than a crazy MNiK show.

Abbey_James 02-28-2014 01:10 AM

Adam Brown Goes To Town

a new spinoff? lol

Todd 02-28-2014 09:06 AM

Was there drinking at all in this episode? I would believe yes and I would believe no.

If yes, it was a far more laid back kind of drinking than in recent episodes. If no, does that open the door for guests like Jesse Joyce?

Keith 02-28-2014 11:21 AM

Yes, but we're professionals. Also, I will allow non-drinkers in now. Quick acid hit and we'll be off and running.

ImStillToni 02-28-2014 06:16 PM

Can I just say I thought the entire episode was adorable and hysterical?

As a person with no damned kids while everyone I know has kids, there is so much we do not know or understand. I could not help giggling along as Keith asked his buddy questions, you could tell Keith only cared because it was Adam's daughter and I found it very bromance-y.

Speaking of bromance, I was happy to hear you ask Adam if he was ok with not being your best man. I recall all the eps/on air convos leading up to the wedding, but I just thought it was nice that Keith asked his buddy one more time if he wasn't offended. I can listen to what happened at the bachelor "party" dinner over and over, its just that damned hilarious.

And you can tell poor Adam is STILL sleep deprived! Good lawd I dunno how parents do it, that shit cuts into my weed and liquor/tv and movie time for real

Bucho 03-06-2014 04:45 AM

It's always aces babillion when Adam and Keith get to gabbing. Best ep of MNIK yet.