Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   14: The Bone Zone (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/14-bone-zone-18474/)

Michael's Servant 03-26-2014 11:00 AM

14: The Bone Zone

With Adam Brown on security, ex-KATG intern Emily Lubin allows Keith into the dark corners of her mind between swallows of alcohol. What makes her tick? How does she manage her guilt-ridden divorced parents? What are her biggest issues? What does she want from Life? Would she rather have intercourse with Keith or Adam? She did WHAT with Danny Hatch?! It’s all here.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Rufio 03-26-2014 04:13 PM

Huge crush on Emily after this episode. Danny, get your shit together.

lalalemon 03-26-2014 10:34 PM

Fucking fantastic. Huge thanks to Emily for being so open. You're really not joking about that best spinoff ever bs.

Sparrow 03-26-2014 10:52 PM

thirded. this was the best and the super best. well done. for fucking reals though, if you're not watching some of these videos, you're not getting the whole experience. this one is worth seeing. emily's blushes and keet's bright eyes stole my entire heart.

ghauck 03-29-2014 10:59 AM

I don't know, it had this kind of Woody Allen vibe I couldn't shake ;) I mean wasn't Emily minimum 15 when they first met?

Keith 03-29-2014 04:38 PM

I see the wink, but I'm not following.

TAFKAP 03-30-2014 07:14 PM

I wish Keith was my creepy stepfather...

Keith 03-30-2014 08:16 PM

You're so sweet.

Bucho 03-31-2014 04:41 AM

It took me a while to get to this since everyone says watch the video version, and I'm still not all the way through, but I have to say (I mean literally have to say) the Dr Megaphone stuff is so damn funny Seth MacFarlane or Adult Swim or somebody should be building an animated series aroung it.

PastaFace 04-01-2014 09:37 PM

Unfinished Business

I'm going to be the asshole here and say this is by far the worst of the MNIK episodes.
Now that I have your attention, let me say that I became a VIP member firstly so that I could get the MNIK show, secondly to get TTSWD, thirdly because I got a job and could actually pay these good people and fourthly nobody cares.

Emily, as all KATGers know, is a delight. But I thought this show was about drunken interviews and candid responses. This episode had neither. So, Keet Malley, get her back in the studio even if you have to apologize and lie to her, but I think the young lady deserves a Part Two. Or does that privilege only apply to a douche like McNally??

In conclusion, Emily is absolutely charming and lovely. Keith and Adam are remiss in not giving her MNIK interview a proper alcohol soaking.

you're welcome,
Mark aka Pastaface