Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree16Likes

Old 08-26-2014, 01:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm with Bucho - the end made me laugh like an r-tard. It was like the opposite to the intro to Danny Hatch on TTSWD but this time you are making your guest nearly piss themselves while you finish your outro. Liz was great and got tanked quite quickly, guess the smaller ones don't need as much.

I wish I had the time to sit and watch the video for this and TTSWD - I've had to revert back to audio only at the moment. I have a creative mind though and Keith looked hilarious. Nice unicorn shirt too.
Bucho likes this.

Last edited by bw81; 08-26-2014 at 02:21 AM. Reason: I am not Bucho, I am WITH Bucho
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This ep was another example of Keith being incredibly gifted in the realm of: observation, psychology, and just over-all big pimp/control/insightfulness. It's another ep where the listener thinks, "Keith is highly skilled and fun drinker. Damn. I wish I could have a beer with him."

I've heard Liz on Myka Fox's spin-off. She's funny. She's also incredibly sexy. Jesus Christ, is this chick hot. It's enough to make ya wish you had KATG video, if not for the 2 mins it took to get this 88 pound, model-esque beauty drunk.

This was a damn fine ep. As an alcoholic and drug user though; it really didn't impress me. Keith obviously did an Aces+ job making it fun, but no real challenge to his skill set.

Anyway.

I would like to address the brilliance, (and sheer bravery) that Keith addressed on this ep concerning male friendship.

Keith brought up that guy he ran into at a bar. The guy was just some dude who happened to get along with Keith. It's that moment you realize as a man, "oh shit, I think this guy is a new friend..." NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THIS!

Now. We're ALL progressive and liberal. We don't care if men date men or women date women. There's no hatred in that area. Keith has a gay brother. He knows the score and is very evolved in this area.

This being said, as a 35 yr old straight man, I totally get what Keith is getting at when he's like, "I think I made a new friend." People don't understand how FUCKING DIFFICULT this is...after the age of like 25. You don't just ask a dude for his number. You don't just...make plans. It doesn't work like that.

You pretty much are relegated to 'yer boys' you grew up with. There's zero addition to this. I would love to see this issue explored further. Once again, Keith's honesty and observations make VIP golden.

Keith knew Liz had to pee something fierce...so he drew the outro out as long as possible...haha. Loved the end twist.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

This episode made me fall in love with Liz!

I actually had reservations about listening to this show since I didn't LOVE her originally from previous shows, but turns out I had her pegged all wrong - this definitely made me fall head over heels in love with her!

It has also prompted me to want to start to try harder when I meet people I want to be Friends with in the future! nothing wrong with being super transparent and going after a relationship you want even if it's just a friendship, so thanks to her for that.
Tomrl94 likes this.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I have a crush on Cat too, so you CERTAINLY don't want to be part of THAT.
Yeah, but all fans want to know about your particular relationship. Would make for an amazing show.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You'd be uncomfortable at all the love, and you'd feel inadequate.
89vision likes this.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hot, snarky, funny, a fun drunk, and can go to toe to toe with Keith?
I NEED to be Liz's friend! I like this bitch!!!!