Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   My Name Is Keith (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/)
-   -   2: The Brother Love (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f27/2-brother-love-17035/)

Keith 04-26-2012 12:34 PM

2: The Brother Love

Does KATG guest and personal friend Brother Love spill it all? No 'bout a doubt it. On the sophomore episode of My Name Is Keith, Brolo talks life, love, sex, family, and answers your no-holds-barred questions.

Brother Love | Facebook

HeyAnne 04-26-2012 07:36 PM

Hmmm

Brother Love is one sexy man - no bout a doubt it.

Being a VIP member, recently I started listening from show ONE again. Relived the whole BROLO/KATG relationship - very interesting.

This is actually a very touching interview.

Brother Love is timeless.

funnygurl1979 04-27-2012 06:48 AM

Love This Show!!! It was awesome hearing about Brolo's life up to date and the phone call to his bro made me laugh soo hard. Greatest spin off ever.

dEadERest 04-27-2012 09:03 AM

@48:13 - "I do wonder if I would like me."

It's the best show ever did

The Girl 04-27-2012 01:30 PM

I love the shit outta Brother Love!

This episode really showed the closeness of Keith and The Brolo. It had some really touching moments (interrupted by "shot time" (that had me cracking up!)).

I love Keith's convincing tactic of "common! Just do it". Especially because it worked.

I also love that Keith's episodes are always randomly compared to mine with sentences like "I don't care about that. That's Chemda's show." or "I think calling your brother is deeper than talking about your dead mother because you have to live with what you just did."

hahahhahaha

What's My Name Show ;)

ron 04-28-2012 01:53 AM

Only one word for this show.

Brilliant.

Thumbnail 04-28-2012 04:51 AM

Great show, so much fun and very sweet too.

I was in stitches when Brolo started to drift a little and Keith interrupted loudly. "IS IT TRUE, Brother Love, that...". That shit had me crying. And Brolo's response is awesome because he jumps right back into the conversation, no questions asked.

The spinoff idea is fantastic, it's such a bonus. We get the daily KATG dynamic and then we get Chemda's interview skills and Keith's... erm... yeah! It's great!

lattaland 04-28-2012 11:08 AM

Whoo! Box social super box social!

Can I do the show too?

dannyhatch 04-29-2012 12:03 PM

Fuck, that was great. Brother Love's two voicemails to his brother were heartwarming. These episodes start out as broad comedy and end up as genuinely moving character studies. I was even moved by my episode. Moved to drink more. Because I was fucking hilarious. But great stuff, this episode.

lizzy1e 07-03-2012 04:36 PM

After a raw-dogged start, this show turned so sweet. Absolutely loved it, you guys are both so genuine in it. This is what VIP gets you: heart.... and lots of alcohol.