Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree2Likes

Old 07-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I've really enjoyed the whole Brolo - Keith relationship blossoming over the years. I remember so many times Keith used to play Summertime over & over and put on the Brolo persona during the chat parties even before Brother Love was on the show. He was mocking him in a, "I don't know who this rock star is but he is really laying it on thick" kinda way. The first show that Brother Love was on, you could tell in 5 minutes that that was just him and he's the coolest cat around. The friendship that he and Keith developed over time has been one of the highlights of the whole KATG experience. And what I'm really trying to say isSHOTS!
HeyAnne likes this.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #12 (permalink)

Is My Name is Keith on hiatus? When will we have another installment?

How about asking a couple of Home Depot Managers in to have a couple of beers and discuss the home improvement business on the air. THen, Go after them about their shoddy customer service. Every time they try to avoid addressing the questions, yell at the top of your lungs, "My name is Keith!" After you have beaten them down a little, bring Chemda in for the kill.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote