Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree36Likes

Old 08-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

4: The Pit (Our Name Is Keith) Part II

Keith McNally.

And then you can look away nervously, for now you know too much. You now know the source of all the pain.

Seanmcn likes this.

Last edited by Keith; 01-08-2013 at 08:14 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So ... is McNally saying Canada is the little brother and the big brother is ignoring it?
Old 08-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

So what the fuck did I do? What fucking question did I ask that everyone knows the answer to?

But thanks for the shout out, fuckhead.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Every time Keith yells "I didn't do it!!" I laughed out loud.

And for the record not everyone in Canada thinks the way McNally does just like not everyone in America is that way he perceives Americans to be.

Thanks to Kyle for being the voice of reason on the show. You said everything I was thinking through out both episodes.
Mestizo Panda likes this.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

It's so good I can't listen.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

McNally seems to relish this masturbatory belief that because he was raised with some sense of thrift that it makes his experience better than anyone elses (subtext of which is 'especially those no good free wheeling debt loving Americans'). My problem with this comes from his own reliance on his parents to survive while looking down on anyone who might have found themselves in less than great financial status while actually holding down a damn job and contributing to society with more than some art. Not to say artists aren't necessary or great to having contributing in other ways to society, but most of then have sense enough not to sound this douchey while doing so.

First of all. McNally, your Canadian, that's not a put down but a way of saying that the amount of money your parents pay in taxes will not cover the cost that you will at some time in the future, if not already, cost the public when you need health services. The Canadian police, fire and ems services aren't free either but they exist for your protection and also cost money which you are not contributing to in nearly as fair a way as you would if you were employed or otherwise participating in regular commerce in a more frequent and large manner.

Your, staying in NYC and presumbaly using mass transit. The $2.25 per trip that a single ride ticket costs does not come anywhere near to covering the actual costs of maintaining and operating the subway (MTA annual operating budget of $16 billion with only about 45% of that coming from fares). The rest comes from dedicated taxes and state subsidies.

Third, never presume to know you're situation is worse (especially Brolo, you fucking ass) than anyone else's you sound like a petulant child who could use a good ass kicking by his dad, maybe it would knock some sense into you.

McNally, I will only take what you say seriously when you start paying you're own fair share as you are fully capable of, but you have consciously decided to live off the dole and bitch about everyone else instead. Until then quit your 'woe is me, why don't you all realize why I'm better than all you tools' bitching.

You can go Fuck Yourself.
iheartnihilism likes this.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

Anyone who trails off into advocating beating children is probably on the up and up.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Some people are so off the deep end a good smack (verbally or physically depends on the person) is sometimes necessary to set them straight.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #9 (permalink)

And I never said that he needed it* as a child. Some people need a reset as an adult.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #10 (permalink)

Clearly you are of sound judgment and reason.